TAT a little work

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SmokeDog420, Aug 31, 2007.

1. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

I got a start of a pagoda temple a month ago. Heres a healed pic.. Lots of work to do yet.. The roof isnt finished, going to add some mountains or trees or clouds behind it.. maybe a light or two hanging from the pagoda to light the walk way which will be gettign some more grey wash.. anyways.. weird angle on pic or I just pose fucked up.. anyways.. just thought Id share.

[​IMG]

2. urbanlegend

urbanlegend One Love

3. looks like a 10 year old drew it

4. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

its not done and you're an idiot.. atleast is something I wanted and not a Gf.. LMAO

5. joy division

joy division New Member

nothing loading.

6. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

dang.. really? works for me.. anyone else not seeing a pic? I'll rehost somehere if so..

7. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

Yea there is no pic there.

8. Bill The Butcher

Bill The Butcher Active Member

I saw it at work today and see it now

9. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

its there now... cool

10. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

Like I said its ony the begining stage.. but I think its cool too :big grin:

11. TheOutlawTorn

TheOutlawTorn New Consequence Machine

I like it.

12. joy division

joy division New Member

works at home...looks better than someones WTC tattoo :hsugh:

13. digitaljames

digitaljames OT Supporter

thats not saying much:coolugh:

14. rubba-chikin

rubba-chikin New Member

Damn I really hope someone can fix the roof, thats wonky as fuck... the curves are nowhere near symmetrical. What the hell happened at the bottom, one side is flush and the other juts up with space in between :hsugh:

I'd be going to a different artist for sure.

15. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

LoL.. I love you fuckers that think everything needs to be symetrical.. it looks like its suposed to.. Just like the drawing he made for me.. It looked like nothing in any pics Id seen and its origanal..maybe I should put a hole in the roof.. LOL its not anywhere near finished.. and some of it was freehand..

and Im sorry I didnt want lines hitting my phoenix's head..I tihnk some of you need to GTFO..(nothing nice to say dont say anything?) I just made this thread to keep up with the progress like I did with my other stuff.

God some of you are fucking stupid. IM not sure why Im trying to explain what im trying to do with the tat..

EDIT.. lets see some of your work you have chicken.. let me find some lines to tell you about.. /killself

16. monkeymunzey

monkeymunzey Guest

so you are only posting to hear positive comments and praise? you are opening yourself up to criticism by posting your tattoo on this site. some poeple will like it and some people won't.

17. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

Both I guess.. its just I hate peopel that come into threads just to pic shit a part even though they know shit about the peice Im getting what what the final result will be.. Just liek my dragon tattoo.. Some people said it looked like shit and then when it was done, they was like.. ya, it looks good, blah,blah.. So, I guess its just annoying to me..

18. monkeymunzey

monkeymunzey Guest

don't sweat it then:cool: i only get tattoos for myself and have never cared when someone doesn't like them for whatever reason.

19. digitaljames

digitaljames OT Supporter

not knowing shit about the piece? what is there to know about it that is going to make the quality of the work any better?

20. rubba-chikin

rubba-chikin New Member

I personally don't have any ink, doesn't mean I can't be interested in tattooing in general. I have considered it but am still searching for the right piece/idea to start with. I don't like single pieces, for me it will be go all out or nothing at all.

If I eventually find something I won't mind wearing for the rest of my life I'll be damn sure to find a reputable artist with a large portfolio of quality work, and will be spending a decent sum of money on getting it done right.

I personally thought the dragon you have is pretty sweet, the pagoda thing is no where close to that. I'm sure they were built to look symmetrical in real life, I just am obviously not seeing the reasoning behind why you chose to have all the curves non-matching and extra red bits under some curves and some flush and some with empty spaces under them

Perhaps you can enlighten me.

If you can't handle criticism, I'd advise not posting on here at all.

Wait... are you the artist here or the canvas...?

21. sparq

sparq New Member

I wont knock it, cause im about to get some ink myself and I dont want to jinx myself and have my artist goof up.

22. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

He DIDNT choose to have it done that way but his artist did a shitty job (cause he doesn't pay for his tattoos) and he needs some way to defend the shitty work so he'll say he wanted it that way to try and save face.:rofl:

I'm sick of trying to defend shitty work in this forum. If you have a shitty tattoo from now on I'm gonna be straight up honest and tell you.:sadwavey:

23. joy division

joy division New Member

HIS NAME IS SmokeDog420 FOR FUCKS SAKE DON'T EXPECT MUCH at least he didn't pick it off the wall.

:o :rofl:

24. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

thanks guys.. I know it doesnt look like much right now, but like I already said, its no where near done.. If this was the final peice, then Id be mad as fuck.. Plus I told him I didnt want the typical pagota amd I liked the design he came up with.. So to each thier own..

I'll hold my statement until after it finished.. which i'll stll update for you to post stuff like.. I like how its turnig out.. blah,blah..

25. b3av3r

b3av3r Member

I didn't really notice at first because I just took a quick glance. It looks like the extra red on the bottom of the roof could easily be added to the other side.

However, the top and bottom roofs look like the carpenter should have used the measure twice, cut once method because they are way off.