FRK A little something from me =)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mkevaldz, Dec 18, 2004.

1. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Allright, this wasn't really intended to be erotica, it was from my thread on the Vag ( http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1431941 ) if you want to read it. Anyhow, when I was writing the update, I realized it might be a little much for the vag crowd, so I decided to put the full update with ending here. Hope you enjoy it, I'll make a special one in full erotica style as opposed to the update/erotica this one was sometime.

================

Last night was a blast...friday night pool night, large crowd, we both drank, she didn't get drunk, lightly buzzed, sober enough to drive us to her place. We were giving eachother perverted looks all night, i'd brush up against her every now and then, and she'd look at me through the top of her glasses (fuck I love her in glasses) lots of teasing from both sides...it got to the point where I could see the look in her eyes when she looked at me, the "we need to get out of here and fuck" look.

So we leave at 1:30am, 30 mins before closing time, stop and get some food, then head to her parents place. They have a very nice house on a lake, she's house sitting while her parents are gone (probably mentioned that in another post) Anyways, we get there, eat, she put "the abyss" on from on demand, we go outside and smoke, come back in, she tells me she's going to take a bath, I say ok, as she walks away, I stand up and start walking towards her. She stops, turns around, and asks, "what?" with a smile on her face, I say "come here" she smiles and we kiss for a while, very passionate, then aggressive. She stops and says she needs to take the bath, I say I'll be have and go back to watching the movie.

so I'm sitting there watching the movie, I notice the sound of the water isn't distorted like it would be behind closed doors...I start getting perverted ideas, so i get up, and walk into the master bedroom and to the bathroom door, she's sitting in the bathtub getting a bubble bath going, looking up at me. I stand there for a moment, looking her over...something about bubbles on a woman's body...I approach her, start caressing her back, her skin is wet and hot from the water, it feels great, she says "now would be a perfect time for a back massage" so I happily get a chair, and proceed to massage her back for a good 10 minutes, stopping to kiss her on the neck.

After that, I decided to have a little move fun, I slid my fingertips down the side of her back, to that lovely part of the woman's body where her legs meet her hips, her breathing had been sentious, but as I did that, she began to hold her breath, I slid my finger tips down her thigh, she immeadiatly turned and slid down onto her back, smiling at me. I began to run my fingertips around her inner thighs, I could feel her muscles twitching as I did, I looked at her, she smiled and started putting bubbles on my hair and goatee, we laughed and kissed as I massaged.

She told me to get the robe, I got it, pulled the arms right side out, and held it so she could put it on, she opend the drain on the tub and stepped into the robe, I helpe her put it on and began to run my hands over the robe, drying her off. She turned, and we kissed again. I could tell now, by her breathing, the way she was holding me, and the way she was looking at me, it was definatly time.

I followed her upstairs, caressing her back through the robe as we walked, we got into her old room, she grabbed a condom off the dressed, tossed it over her back, i quickly caught it and smiled, I could feel her smiling too as she crawled into the bed. I undressed myself and crawled in, she turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels, she knew it was silly, we wouldn't watch more than 30 seconds of anything before the tv would be off for the night.

My fingertips began to softly run over her chest and onto her very large breasts, I looked at her, curiously, watching her face, waiting for that moment when she slowly closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath of pleasure...which she did, then looked back at me and asked, "what?" very softly. I replied with a simple "nothing" with a smile on my face. she smiled back as my fingers glided down the curves of her body. She took another deep breath, this one more intense with anticipation...she knows how good I am with my fingers, and she hates that fact because she knows she's powerless against them.

I started to massage her inner thighs again, teasing her, she used to fight it, but she's learned it's useless, and just to enjoy it, so she did. Every time my fingers ran even a centimeter closer to her pussy, I could feel her muscles twitch again, so I would run them closer and closer, to the point where she started holding her breath for first contact, then I'd skip over and caress the other inner thigh...She so hates that, but knows it's worth it. I kept watching her face, her eyes stayed closed now, occasionally i"d run my eyes down her body, taking it in as I caressed her. I could see she was under thirty seconds from grabbing me by the wrist and jamming my hand where she wanted it, I could feel her body begging for it, watching her biting her lower lip with a look on her face that has please written all over it.

I decided to be nice, and softly ran my fingers over her pussy, just once. Her entire body froze, as if every muscle seized at once, she gasped in pleasure then slowly exhaled as her body relaxed. Seeing this always gets an ear-to-ear smile from me. I began to run my index fingertip up and down the lips of her pussy, which was now soaked and throbbing, when I feel that, the urge to say screw foreplay and fuck her then and there is almost unbareable, but much like her, i know it's worth the wait.

I slid a finger inside of her...holy shit she was wet, I ran my now soaked finger out and around her pussy now, making sure it was all nice and wet. I slid my finger back in, and began to massage her g-spot. With my thumb, I began to press down above where I was massaging, and she immediatly began to react, this was the first time i've attempted to get her to squirt (thanks dumb_end_user) so seeing her react made my eyes widen with anticipation, i began to massage at a faster pace, with both my middle finger inside of her, and my thumb outside of her. She started breathing deeper and faster, I knew she was about to cum, but I started to hear/feel her holding back. she let herself have a very light orgasm, as i massaged, I whispered. 'come on...come on" telling her to let it go. She looked at me, smiling, and said "massage my clit" As much as I wanted to see her squirt, we were on the guest bed in her parent's house...so I gave in and began massaging her clit.

My finger was so unbelievably coated with her juices, it was harder than normal to get a good position on her clit, but I finally did. I knew as soon as I got a good position, one because for some reason, it almost feels like I get a little suction from it when I press down then back a little, not sure why, just something i"m used to, the other reason I know is because her body freezes again, giving me another big smile.

I always grin to myself when I'm doing this, I can't help but thinking of those stupid little eraser nub mice on some laptops, indead of the touch pad, the ones in the middle of the keyboard, how you move them around with the tip of your finger. that's what it feels like I'm doing sometimes, not moving my fingertip very far at all, but in her mind, each movement is like the creation of a mountian of pleasure.

As I'm shaking off that thought in my head, I feel her nails dig into my back, she then pulls my head towards hers and kisses me, well I say kisses me, she's just kind of there with her mouth open to mine, kinda frozen in pleasure, so I have to kiss her...also another one of the little things I enjoy. I feel her cum, pretty hard one too, I keep going, she starts to slowly close her legs, I wrap my right leg around her left leg, and hold it, and my left good bridges over her to her right knee, and pushes it down onto the matress, spreading her for me. She loves it when I do this...I'd still do it even if she didn't.

I feel her cum again, she starts to say between gasps "oh fuck..." pretty soon she's screaming it, I lose count of orgasms, at this point, when her body is convulsing as it does, I just try to keep her legs apart, and my finger in position with good rythem. Several screams, hairpulls, scratches, bites, etc later, I can tell she's done. Normally when she doesn't even react to my finger's movement, I know she's far more than done, she's spent. I look into her eyes and ask "all done" she's looking into my eyes with a wonderous look, as if asking herself "how the fuck does he do that?" she nods.

I smile and slide my finger away, then release her legs. She closes them quickly and turns away from me almost in the fetal position. I smile and start to cuddle up next to her, as soon as my body touches hers, she flinches away from me and motions no. I knew she was going to do that...that's why I did it. I lay there smiling, tasting her on my finger. "how many?" I ask. "what are you keeping score?" she manages to say. "no, just making sure I'm doing my job right." I reply. "Damn you" she says softly, i can sense her drifting away. "for what?" I ask. "for caring" she says. I chuckle. "so, how many?" she pauses, likely trying to remember herself. "five" she says, almost angry at it. "good" I say, she can hear the smile in my voice. I lean over and kiss her on her shoulder, softly.

I still had the condom in my other hand, I looked at it, then looked down at my rock hard dick, shrugged at him, and tossed the condom back towards the dresser. Technically it's my fault, I know when I give her that many strong orgasms, she's out like a fat kid in dodgeball, but I just enjoy doing it. I begin to hear her snore, I smile and look down, counting how long it takes for me to go from rock hard to soft. It doesn't anger me or leave me starved for anything, the satisfaction I got from the pleasure I gave her is more than worth it...for that night atleast.

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Very nice.

3. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

Cool. That was ALOT to read- but ok.

4. AngelsWing

AngelsWing New Member

5. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

6. Captain Haddock

Captain Haddock Blistering Barnacles OT Supporter

it wasn't that much to read, it wasn't even a whole page :rolleyes:

7. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Very nice Mike. Sounds like a lucky girl. Also sounds like you're good with your hands, my kinda guy.:x:

8. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

I've been dubbed "magic fingers" by just about every girl who's experienced them. Best ones are gals who haven't been with a guy who knows what he's doing in foreplay...It's like showing them a whole new world of pleasure they never knew existed...always gets return service too :bigthumb:

9. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

good story... sounds like fun. :)

10. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

you need to start selling your services...
    or at the very least start teaching classes :x:

11. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Thank you, and it was quite fun...it's kinda funny how a woman changes her perception of you after you do something like that to her. Before we had sex/foreplay, she would playfully verbally tease me more, be more sarcastic in general, which I liked just fine, but afterwards, she was kinda left with nothing. Good fun.

12. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

heh, funny you should say that, my first was from a long distance relationship, we had phone sex and she kept telling me I was so good at it (making an erotic scinario, my voice, etc) she kept joking that I should do it professionally, then tried to pimp me out to her friend whom hadn't had any in a very long time...I didn't do it of course, but thought it was funny.

13. xela

xela So say we all!

Great story. Very hot. :drool:

14. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

=D I was wondering when some of the regulars would come around to reading it, was starting to think it sucked =) thank you though

15. xela

xela So say we all!

Yeah, sorry it took me so long...it was a great read. Next time I'm in Texas, I'm giving you call. ;)

16. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

:eek3:.......:bigthumb:

17. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

wow...for once i actually read the story. hehe..how erotic! =p

18. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

Your a great guy. i only hope to find a guy as great as you, even half as great would be fine. your girl is VERY lucky

19. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

it's cute, last night after the festivities told in the other story, we were laying there talking and she said "you know...we should just get married...for that alone, I mean, I know a good thing when I see it." I laughed. I'm glad to know I can make her feel so good both in and out of the bed.

20. Bella

Bella New Member

:bigthumb:

21. jabbadeznuts

jabbadeznuts ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

holy fuck! I about spooged myself reading that!

Good work!

22. unrealii

unrealii professor of plant biology

23. Tobe

Tobe New Member

I think thats the best part of knowing what youre doing. When you can introduce something totally new to a girl, and transform them to a sex mad vixen!

Nice story BTW, well written.

24. No-Logic

No-Logic Jus' Pimp'ing

Details on this making a girl squirt thing?

25. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

do a search for squirting 101