i decided to create an image hosting site. not because i think its cool or awesome, but i wanted to test out the very popular mihalism script. supposedly its one of the better ones out there. i downloaded and installed it and it works surprisingly well. ive also seen on the main forum some guys linking to their uploaders. while the functionality is there, they all pretty much use the default theme and frankly it looks like shit. while i havent been editing code for a long time, i decided to take some time and re design the script to something easier on the eyes. Here's what the script looks like before my changes: Here what it looks like after my changes: Let me know what i did wrong, what looks bad, or what needs changing. Thanks.