Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by KenKaniff, Jun 22, 2006.
Where do you guys think I'm at bf wise? 10-11%?
This is after a carb-up btw..
fucking pants don't fit
My guess is <toeshoes bf%
but I'd say about 10% theriously
Fuck, I can't seem to drop under 10%
I'm hitting about 1800 cals a day. I guess I need to up the cardio...
how tall / how much do you weigh?
dude you look good...good enough for any dumb bitch's standards...you dont realize how little people give 2 shits
"OHHHHH BUT I DO IT FOR MYSELF NOT GIRLS"
fuck yo couch.
agreed. you look > most in the gen. population.
Once I hit 7ish percent, I'll maintain from there. This is fucking hard.
I'm same height, but 18 pounds lighter. Fuck, time to bulk.
links, proof, reading material?
I would'nt mind trying something new, as long as their some good scientific evidence to back it up
i don't see how that would help burn subcutaneous fat specifically. What it probably would do is burn a bunch of calories, and because of the lack of heavy training + caloric deficit, would result in lots of strength and muscle loss.
Uhhh wearing heavy clothes will just make you lose a bunch of water weight
Your body burns more calories when it's cold than when it's hot
no studies no care
please don't tell me thats a link to the LOUIS dorman con's page.
ok, i wont
looks more like 8-10% to me.
I wish I was down around 8
You're not 8%
And circuits are for fags
no wai that guy is 61%
you've made a lot of progress, but did you just finish jerking off in a public toilet
very general guidelines:
1. Full House = No visible muscle definition. Bodyfat level = over 20%.
2. Hard = Some muscle separation appears between delts and upper arm. Abs are still not visible. Approx. bodyfat level = 15-19%
3. Cut = More muscle separation appears particularly in the chest and back, outline of the abs begins to appear slightly. Approx. bodyfat level = 12-14%
4. Defined = Muscle separations get deeper in the arms, chest, legs and back, and abs appear when flexed. Approx. bodyfat level = 10-12%
5. Ripped = Abs are clearly visible all the time, vascularity in arms is prominent, chest and back separation is obvious, and face is starting to appear more angular. Condition can be held indefinitely. Approximate bodyfat level = 7-9%
6. Shredded = Striations appear in large muscle groups when they are flexed. Vascularity appears in lower abdomen and in the legs. Condition can be held for several days with careful dieting. Approximate bodyfat level = 5-7%
7. Sliced = Muscles and tendons begin to appear in the face when chewing, striations appear everywhere and vascularity appears everywhere. Bodyfat levels are close to 3% and subcutaneous water levels are near 0. Condition can only be held for a few hours at a time. Not a healthy condition to stay in due to lower water level.