A little problem...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ViperBabe40, Jan 11, 2008.

1. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

I posted this in the wrong forum before, delete that one?: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?p=92047878&posted=1#post92047878

Ok....I have a slight problemo. There's this guy, Ben, I consider(d) him one of my best friends. He's such a cool guy....UGLY as FUCK...but a cool guy. Anyways, ever since my ex & I broke up, he's told me that he "likes" me & has really started to creep me out pretty fucking bad.

Just a couple of the creepy things he's done/said:

-He gave me a pair of real handcuffs cuz he knew I always wanted a pair. Then he later proceeded to tell me how he "fanticises" about me using them & not being in the back of a cop car.

-I back my car into a trash can the other day & I tell him that I have a "slight dent on my bumper, but it's not noticeable unless you're right up on it". And he tells me "so I should get right up on your bumper tomorrow then."

creepy. *shiver* :ugh:
    There's more, I just don't feel like writing a book tonight.

Anyways...my point to this whole post is, I used to have fun hanging out with him...alone AND with other people. It's getting to the point now where he flirts with me so much I don't even want to be around him. I avoid him at all costs, which kind of sucks because I feel like I'm losing one of my best friends. I mean, flirting is always fun...but when it's done by him, I want to :barf:. It's fucking CONSTANT now. Him, me, & another friend, Nick were supposed to hang out tonight, but he tells me last minute that Nick can't come. So it's just me & him. I make up some lame excuse & get the fuck out of there.

What I'm asking of you guys is what I should do? I've never really been in this kind of situation before. He used to be such a cool guy....then the second I find out he likes me, he turns into a creep. Suggestions?

Cliffs:
    I turn single & uggo best friend tells me he likes me. Basically turns into a fucking CREEP...try to avoid him but feel like I'm losing my best friend.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  2. freeshot

freeshot New Member

R-U-N...very fast!

p.s. I saw the pic

3. NCS

NCS Active Member

oh man where'd the pics go! it SOOOOOOOOO is dying for a caption*

btw, the answer to your problem is: TELL HIM EVERYTHING YOU JUST TOLD US. i know, it makes no sense to most girls, but if you actually tell him all this, how much you love being his friend but how much moving away from the friend zone with him is creeping you out, then only good can come of the situation.... as it is you already feel like you're losing a friendship, so save it FFS

*"YOU GONNA GET RAPED"

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ahh, this is a situation that has happened to me so many times I can't tell you. I always have male friends and unfortunately there have been many that attempted to get with me whenveer I was single...Unfortunately for them I had NO interest in them sexually. Now I'm way too nice-I smile and laugh a lot, especially out of nervousness, so a lot of times these guys thought they were getting somewhere when they weren't.

Anywho, what I'm trying to get at is when these guys have creeped me out (like your guy is) I've sadly had to be harsh and tell them off at a certain point. If I didn't "tell them off" I no longer smiled or laughed at anything they said and they'd immediately notice. If they asked I would explain that they were making me uncomfortable. And if it really came down to it I'd tell them the whole "I'm sorry, but I just see you as a friend."

You can't give him false hope by encouraging his creepy flirtations.

5. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

You have to get over the fear of losing a friend because it's obvious that he doesn't care about your friendship as much as he does being flirtatious with you. Be very blunt and let him know that you know exactly whats going on and you're not attracted to him. Don't word it in a way that makes him think you can "come around" with more time.

edit: i wanna see a pic. =(

6. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

Ha...that's EXACTLY how this is. I smile & laugh when in reality, I'm creeped out. But I don't want to lead him on so I try to stay away from him. I just have to stfu & tell him already. Ha.

7. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

Alright, I'll put them back up. Gimme a sec.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

Yep. Being attractive can be a curse...:mamoru:

9. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

uh how is he ugly as fuck ? and you arent exactly a supermodel yourself

If you dont like him, TELL HIM. Hints do not work with men. Otherwise he will just be the same flirty creepy person he is today until you completely eliminate him from the friend group.

10. demosnat

demosnat New Member

"Listen I find your advances flattering but i'm not interested, and I never will be, for the sake of our friendship I really need you to stop"

Whatever you do (this is sage advice from my best friend who once liked me) don't feed him any crap like "listen not now i'm not ready to date, or anything like that that sounds like he might have a chance eventually

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Also, considering you're his friend, don't you think its rude to post pictures of him with "man, he's so ugly" have some respect for the guy and take his picture down.

12. kiri

kiri New Member

he looks like freddie mercury :rofl:

but yea i agree with the above. i think this is a pretty clear example of a guy that wasn't really your friend, but was just waiting around for you to be single so he could make his move. just tell him that the flirting makes you uncomfortable and he will never be more than your friend. if he can't handle that, then he's not worth your time :dunno:

13. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

Very true. :hs:

14. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Also, is that a fucking Iron Cross and swastika?

Not clear enough to tell....

15. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

Ha. I've noticed. There are some creeps out there. On Halloween, some friends & I walked into a bar in costume (costume party)....I was dressed as a vampire. This black guy walks up to me & goes "Mm mm mmm...I'd go ta war wit cho....I'd go ta war wit cho." :ugh:

16. iwishyouwerebeer

I am laughing hysterically right now just at the bold.

17. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

No. It's a tribute tattoo to his brother.

18. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Well that seems to answer that....(referring to question about Iron Cross, I decided that wasn't clear :( )

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  19. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

:x:

20. BradUF

BradUF Guest

That usually works though with blondes...

Anyways, I am glad you took the pics down because a good friend wouldn't post their friend on the internet like that.

21. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

I just figured...it's OT.......& OTer's like pics...

22. BradUF

BradUF Guest

We like boobs too :big grin: so does that mean you are going to post some?

23. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

I said pics......not noodz. :fawk:

24. iwishyouwerebeer

Ahem. This is not the main forum. Stop asking for boobshots or noods or whatever.

That is all.

25. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

Thank you :)