A little pkg i put together for a local elementary school.

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by JRock10, Oct 11, 2007.

1. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

I edited it for privacy.

[​IMG]
    [FONT=&quot]Eakin Elementary Faculty and Staff[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Are you too busy to clean up your own car? How about this? Pristine Detail will come to Eakin and do it for you! Who is Pristine Detail and how is it affiliated with Eakin, you may ask? The company was formed by Jason Gardiner. Pristine has developed packages especially for Eakin faculty and is happy to present them here.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Principal’s List:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Includes a wash, vacuum, and windows cleaned. Also included in this package: Dash and console cleaned and dressed, wheels cleaned and tires dressed, wheelwells dressed, carpet mats shampooed, leather seats wiped and dressed (cloth upholstery will be vacuumed and spot cleaned), and a shine enhancing buff wax will be applied by machine to your car. All for the value price of $75.00 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Honor Roll:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Includes a wash, vacuum, and windows cleaned. Also included this package: Dash and console cleaned and dressed, wheels and tires cleaned and dressed, a quick spray wax will also be applied. All of this done to your car for $40.00 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In-service:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Includes a wash, vacuum, and windows cleaned. Tires will be dressed and wheels cleaned. $25.00 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Early Dismissal:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Includes exterior wash and wipe down, tires will be dressed. $15.00[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please contact me or xxxxxxxxx to confirm a time for your car to be cared for, then make your selection and place the form and your keys in the basket provided at the front office. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask myself (contacts are on the business card attached) or. We appreciate your business![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Name___________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Make/Model/Color________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Principal’s List[/FONT][FONT=&quot]________ Honor Roll________ In-service________ Early Dismissal________[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]Please add $10 for large SUV (Suburban, Tahoe, Expedition, etc.)[/FONT]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  2. danponjican

danponjican New Member

Interesting... let us know how it works out. Those prices are definitely reasonable!

3. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

yesterday was my first day. did 2 of the honor rolls and an early dismissal. had a principal's list cancel, but should get to do it tomorrow. s

4. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

You put your package on elementary kids?

5. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

oh yea...........wait. wat?

ibfbi :noes:

6. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

7. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Prices seem a little low but could be that is what your area supports. The south has the lowest average price for a detail in the US according to Professional Car Wash and Detail magazine. Plus most teachers don't make that much.

Pretty novel way to attract their business though, hopefully the jobs you did will lead to repeats and referrals. :)

8. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

thanks for the positive! i'm hoping it will lead to more business. the place i was washing was overlooked by the whole school, and i was told about a small buzz in the faculty by a couple of my customers. :x: i'll keep an update here.

9. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

That's an awesome idea. I'm wondering if I might be able to do that in various departments around the university here....I also have 2-3 schools within about 3 miles of me.

10. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

feel free to use the idea. my g/f helped me out a bit, and she distributed for me.

11. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

Sweet thanks!

12. uofapeter

uofapeter New Member

Good marketing idea for sure. Hopefully it pans out. To be honest, I might shy away because the logo looks so unproffesional. Sitepoint forum has user contests where you can get one made for a few bucks.

13. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

it looks better on paper. i made this in word, and since you can't link from c: drive, well, i just posted one up there from my photobucket. I just took some time in PS to make that logo. when this is on paper, it really looks nice, but after editing for teh innerwebz, it lost some of the sharpness.

and thanks for the referral, i'll check the site. btw, do you have a username there? i'll refer you if I sign up.