SRS A little less love...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Handsom3, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Handsom3

Handsom3 Our wrongs remain unrectified and our souls won't

Long story short we were laying in bed talking about having babies and what not. The conversation turned to what if we had one right now, some comments were made from both sides. She seemed upset and I asked if she still loved me and she said a little less. Now that struck a nerve and it got me pretty upset, but I didn’t really show it. I just took her home early because I had to get up early today for finals, not that I slept last night, but she knew that. As she was getting out of my car she asked if I still wanted to be with her and I said yes. Then she asked if I was upset with her and I said yes and we both said I love you and she went inside.

Haven’t talked to her since then and feel as though I should, but I’m still really upset. Part of me feels as though I’m over reacting, but part of me says this could be the beginning of the end. God I really love her.

2. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

She might of said it just because she was upset but let her and yourself cool down a bit before talking to her about it. I know I would feel hurt, not so much as upset but lots of hurt.

Hm, reminds me of the letters I'd used to write to my SO while at work and bored as hell. In each one I'd tell him that I loved him a little less that day, because there's always going to be more the next. :rofl:

Anyway, you should talk to her and you might just be overreacting unless she has been showing 'signs' of not being interested anymore. She might of just said it because she was upset.

3. Handsom3

Gah, don't say that!! I don't think she is losing interest in us, I hope not. We spend tons of time together, everyday now.

4. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

I are sorry I said that.

But that's good that you two are spending time together so it might just be that she was a bit upset and that's why she said that. So, stop overreacting and talk to her about it.

5. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Just talk to her about it. She might have just said it because she was upset at the moment. It seemed to me it was on of those times where people say things they don't mean to. I know I would be hurt if my bf told me he loved me a little less, so I can imagine how you feel. But, just cool off a bit and explain to her that it hurt you what she said. You're probably just overreacting.

6. Handsom3

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Motorola Q: Mozilla/4.0 Sprint:MotoQ (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 176x220))

If I posted what we talked about this thread would get derailed so fast it wouldn't be funny. I think the guy before me used to break up with her when they had fights, this is our third big fight. So she may be a bit insecure about that, but thats a different matter.

She texted me an hour ago and we are talking again. I'm going over to her parents place and chill before I take her to work. Will update later.

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

not everyone communicates the way shrinks would prefer

8. JohnJohnJohnson

Psych favors this kind of thing

Some people find it too sterile

9. JohnJohnJohnson

Personally I can go either way in terms of modes of expression. I'm ok doing that I'm ok doing the demonstrative drama stuff. I probably prefer the former.

10. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Maybe you're spending too much time together. Do you guys have any friends? Or is it just the two of you?

Also, if she thought her reaction to your comment meant that she loves you a little less because of it, then she's mis-identified what love feels like.

11. JohnJohnJohnson

who is that in your AV

12. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

good luck :sadwavey: