SRS A little girl help please

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by vtec1994, Jan 30, 2008.

1. vtec1994

vtec1994 It always rains at Le Mans

Ok, so I meet this girl through another female friend of mine.

We end up talking all the time since we meet each other and decide to hang out a few weekends ago when she was in town from school. He and the friend I know come down to my place friday night and we hang out, play some Wii :o and whatnot.

That night she ends up sleeping with me, nothing happens, other than spooning :o. We stay up all night talking, get maybe 2 hours of sleep.

Saturday we intended to go ice skating, then grab some dinner while her friend worked, then back to my place again. Get to the skating place, they're out of skates :wtf: so she suggests we go to the mall, she's sure she could find something to buy. Ok whatever. While in the mall, our hands bumped together and she holds on :bigthumb: so I figure thats a good sign. Later that evening, while in the car, she says "feel my hand, its cold" so I rub it a few seconds, then just hold on, she never pulled away or anything. So I figure Ive got something going on here.

Nothing out of the ordinary happens rest of the night. Went to dinner, I paid, she thanked me for that.

Fast forward to 2 days later and she's acting very different towards me. Was in town sunday, never told me she was here. And things I said before that were all cheesy and "cute" dont get the same "aww" and "thats sweet" reactions that they used to.

Im really confused at the attitude change. My only thought is that her friend is saying things. Back in September, I asked her out, she said no. No big deal. But, Im thinking that may be playing some sort of role in all this.

Cliffs: Hang out with girl, get signs that tell me shes interested, couple days later she isnt acting the same towards me, I think friend may have something do with it.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

she has a life.

Grow up, and stop acting like this girl is your whole world.

So she's no longer showing interest....so what?

Carry on with your life and forgt about her.

3. n o o d l z

n o o d l z New Member

If you think someone is influencing her decision, just step up and ask her out...no one can change a girl's mind about someone other than herself. The only other possibility here is that she was on a rebound, and found someone better.

4. vtec1994

No rebound that I am aware of, she says she's been single for some time now.

She will be in town in two weeks, hopefully I will get an opportunity to do something with her then. See how things go then..

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

she prolly has other friends in town who shes known longer than you, why is she in town anyway? LTRS FTL

6. vtec1994

she lives in roanoke, blacksburg is 30 mins from roanoke, she goes to school at JMU, 2 hours away.

7. nateg

nateg New Member

Fuck that ho! Don't get involved with women that have close friends. They don't want to lose their woman to a man and she's listening to them.

8. vtec1994

:hahano:

9. nateg

nateg New Member

I'm cereal. My GF has a really close friend before she met me and tried her best to break us up. When that failed, she just found other friends dropping my GF to the curb.

10. vtec1994

Yea I knew you were half serious. Im thinking the friend doesnt appreciate the fact that i asked her out and now Im interested in her friend. Shes a big AW too, probably doesnt help

11. nateg

nateg New Member

AWs are full o' drama anyway.

12. daxtrader

daxtrader New Member

This girl isn't your entire world. Relax. Move on. If she wants to speak with you, she will. If she's giving you the cold shoulder then just drop her and move on. Hang out with other girls. Stop this One-itis crap. Go live life man and stop getting so worked up over one girl. No need to be angry over it either. Respect her decisions. You're secure enough and confident enough to not let stupid drama like this get to you. Be a man. Love yourself first. HER FRIEND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. I'll tell ya what, if her friend was really telling her to stop hanging out with you, she'd be after you a lot more. Girls are just like that. I can guarantee you one day you'll find out her friend had zero influence on her decision. Stop rationalizing. Learn to swallow the truth. She has no interest. And you should be okay with that cause you're a confident and secure man, not a cry baby.

13. vtec1994

I totally agree with you. I guess it just bugs me that she acted very interested when we were talking all the time and the day we spent together. But, since then she's kinda acted meh towards it all.

14. zero xeal

zero xeal Guest

I think she expected to have had sex with you already and lost some interest because you haven't. Women generally won't admit it, but there as horny as guys are, they just get caught up in guys far easier and for significantly longer time periods than guys generally do.

the next time you see her, your going to have to play mind games if you want to get anywhere with her.

15. arseclown

arseclown Guest

"oh hey hold my hand" --- long pause ---

broseph, you missed the escalation point and she thought "wtf, is this guy gay?" and moved on.

you should to. work on recognizing the little moments like this.