A little confused about this girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CopenKagan, Apr 3, 2005.

1. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Me and this girl have been hanging out for the last week or so. I really like this girl a lot.

Anyway, I went there today (which is about a 40 mile drive). She was unpacking her things into her new apartment. I finally met her son who is 3. Anyway, when I get there she gave me a hug. She decided to give unpacking a break and she came over and sat on my lap, which was awesome.

We just sat and watched TV for a little while and her brother and sister-in-law came to pick up her son because they were going to go visit his grandma or whatever, which was what Emily (the girl I am seeing) wanted so that we could go to a movie or rent one or whatever.

Anyway, they leave and we decide to go to Jamba Juice and on our way back to her place she says that she doesn't really feel like doing anything and just wants to go to bed.

I just felt a little rejected because she had me drive 40 miles to her house to spend about an hour with her and drive 40 miles back home. I just wish she had said that she wanted to take a nap and we could do something later tonight when she woke up or do something later this week.

I just hope she didn't think I didn't like her son or anything like that, and have her think of an excuse to not hang out. But chances are that I'm just over-reating to the whole situation. :hs:

2. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

Depending on how things are with her, she was either extremely tired, she's just not into you, or she wanted you to join her in bed and you missed the signal.

Either way, $100 says you never see her again.

3. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

I hope that isn't the case. She has acted very interested in me for the 3 times I have seen her.

And she was acting all playful like today. Although the time I was there, I could tell she was having a hard time dealing with everything. Her son was being a huge handfull while she was trying to get things put away. The more I think about it the more I think that she was probably just genuinely tired and needed some rest.

I guess I'll just call her tomorrow and see how things are with her.

4. symptic

symptic I run companies

Moving takes a lot of energy. She was probly drained.

5. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

I'm pretty much set on that. And to be totally honest she looked like she was going to pass out.

I guess I just needed to vent because I spent almost $10.00 in gas to go see her for an hour.

6. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

If you mention that, it WILL be over :p

But I've had almost your exact situation happen before, and it seemed to go from 'interest' to no interest whatsoever... I'm not saying give up on her, but, if she seems disinterested the next couple of times you call/see her, give up on it.

7. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Yeah, I'm like that anyway. If the person I'm dating seems to lose intrest, I just give up on it. I figure that when I find the right person to spend my life with it will hit me like a sack of bricks.

8. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

Hope you wake up with your wallet and kidneys intact then :p

9. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Update:

She just called me at about 9:10. Apparently she is getting exhausted from more than moving. I guess she caught some sort of bug that is just draining her terribly.

I wish there was more I could do for her as far as helping her move and what not, but she just wanted to put everything away in her own fashion. The only thing I really did to help her out was take a couple of boxes out of her car and take some empty ones out to the trash.

I think next time we hang out I'm going to sit her down and tell her that I want to go steady with her. I'm pretty sure she is looking for a serious relationship and I don't want her to slip away while I'm still trying to get to know her.

If she is still feeling sick on Tuesday I'm also going to offer to bring her up some soup and take care of her for the night. :o