SRS A little advice needed (especially from any moms out there)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by heelpme, Sep 16, 2006.

1. heelpme

heelpme New Member

Alright, so I've been going out with a girl for about a month and a half and it was all going really well until two nights ago. Her mom walked in on us messing around (not having sex) and didn't seem to care very much. It seemed like she kind was embarassed and laughed it off. Last night we had a stroke of very bad luck and her mom randomly decided to show up at her dad's house, where we were doing basically the same thing. Unlike the night before, she pulled my girlfriend aside and told her that she really disapproved and that next time she should make up an excuse so that we wouldn't hang out. Her mom called her dad and he said it was fine that we were alone in his house, so she couldn't do much about it.
    Until last night I thought/knew that her mom really liked me. I guess she is just scared of her daughter having sex and I can understand that but it reallllllly sucks to know that she doesn't approve of me. I'm 17 and she's a few weeks away from being 17 and we're both seniors. We both really want to have sex and talk about it all the time. I guess all I'm asking is for any suggestions for what I or my girlfriend should do to straighten things out.

Thanks for any advice.

P.S. Her mom will still let me see her a lot, but I REALLY don't want to get walked in on again, that would for sure screw things up beyond belief.

2. big 1

big 1 New Member

You should tell your girlfirend to tell your mom that youre using protection, and that you will respect her wishes by not getting physical under her mom's roof. make sure youre always safe when you have sex, and either do it at your house, or go to her dads place to hook up.
    The moms concerns are legitimate and as long as youre using protection and its not going on under her roof, this should solve the problem.
    Whateve you do, allow your GF to confront her mom, DONT try to bring it up to the mom yourself.

3. heelpme

heelpme New Member

Ha, it worked itself out a lot easier that I had thought. All is well.

4. dano

dano OT Supporter

Mom wanted a threesome right? :naughty: :rofl:

5. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

If you dont want to be walked in on then just save your fooling around for when there's no chance of getting caught. When i first started my relationship we would fool around (as far as sex) with both her/my parents home and it was really risky. One time her mom came down to her basement (where we were) unexpectedly in the middle of the night. She was banging on the door telling my gf to open in... After almost a full minute of us putting on our clothes she opened it... luckily a really elaborate lie got me off the hook. Good thing i have a smart girlfriend :)

bottom line: hooking up when no one is around is far better because a) no one can walk in and b) you're not paranoid and you can really enjoy eachother.

6. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

Stop fooling around at her mom's house, plain and simple. Parents KNOW their kids are going to do things, but they don't want the confirmation that it's taking place :hs:

7. Pump Scout

Pump Scout New Member

My oldest is just shy of the mark of starting this sort of thing, but I can guarantee you that I don't want to SEE (or HEAR) it happening... nor do I want his younger siblings walking into his room. I suppose I wouldn't mind it happening at my house as long as 1. ALL parents are aware that they are active, 2. everyone is relatively discreet about it, 3. everyone is safe about it, and 4. it's not every day, every night, 24-7.

Personally, I was walked in on in the middle o' the act once. The mom-in-question told me to "get out and never come back". Today, that psycho is my mother in law. Our relationship hasn't gotten much better, but that's another issue.

8. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Nip/Tuck
    HAHAHAHAHAHA