A&P a great friday

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by wizeguy4, Jul 17, 2009.

1. wizeguy4

wizeguy4 New Member

well at least for me in my mind it is. I have a friend who called me and asked if I wanted a 580exII and I was like, well sure who wouldnt? He told me he would trade me my 550ex for the 580 and I told him sure whats the catch. He said "well you know me and the wife are finanacially going to the shitter, so I figured as long as I was losing everything I charged up my dell card and bought some stuff and the flash. I figured I got it to trade you since you would make more use than me and that I want a flash but the 550 would do me fine"

He also ordered teh tamron 10-24 that I am going to look to buy from him when he loses interest in photography. he always loses interest in stuff.

2. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

Friends' bankruptcy results in your profit... nice.

3. Girth

Girth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OT Supporter

sweet, I'll take D3X

4. wizeguy4

wizeguy4 New Member

Kinda - friends wife just got nailed for embezeling 209K from her job over the last 3 years. So she will be doing some good jail time and have some good restitution to pay, so who cares about credit

5. Girth

Girth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OT Supporter

:eek3:

6. Drunken Karnie Midget

:eek3: so... L Glass? :x::wavey:

7. wizeguy4

wizeguy4 New Member

I tried but he is not the smartest. Like I told him to get the 70-200L (any of them) and he told me he already has a telephoto - the Canon 70-300 and it was only 175.00 and 300 is better than 200. He does not understand why I would want the 17-55 f2.8 cause his kit lens starts at 18 and that is a better number, right. I just shake my head and agree. He does not understand quality, or that glass is not all equal or aperature.

What I dotn get is they dont have a penny to their name. I mean according to the papers, she spent 6K as sams club and like 81K on capital one payments for BS stuff and doubled her salary and a bunch of crap and there is NOTHING to show for all the money

8. Drunken Karnie Midget

So tell him, don't worry, you get what you (don't) pay for, what's it matter if he's already got the 70-300. :hsugh: