GUN A good read

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Whitey McCracken, Jun 15, 2004.

1. If this is a repost, it deserves a second read. This guy fucking owned a British fellow that asked "why do you need an AK-47?" It's an old post that I saw back in 2001 on AK-47.net.

http://www.jdlawhon.com/why.html

Pass it along

2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

3. murph38_99

murph38_99 OG Silver Member

Fucking A. its a 10!

4. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

It's funny. I tell people that the only reason the government obeys the constitution is because they know that there are 75 million gun owners in America, and that if they ever take away our rights given to us in the constitution, they'll have to deal with these 75 million angry gun owners. I tell them that without the threat of rebellion, the constitution is nothing more than a peice of paper. They laugh and say, "Yeah, sure."
    Also, when I tell them that for time somebody is killed with a gun, 178 criminal attacks are stopped by guns, say usually pause, try to think of a response, and either call me a liar, or say, "So?"

5. All in good time my friend...time will tell.

"what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them (the people) take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America, but which historically has proved to be always possible." - Senator Hubert H. Humphrey