SRS a girl rant..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Dec 1, 2005.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

This is the situation, now I've been on lunches with GIRL A and I know she likes me buuuttt she told me she occupies her day a lot...like her schedule runs from 8am-10pm...now I gave up because there were a lotta reasons but the main one was that shes always busy and I dunt wanna be the reason for her to stop some of her activities. Now a couple of weeks have passed and Ive been talking/playing/interested to GIRL B and I have a feeling shes interested in me, now their both in the same class so I know GIRL A has seen me with GIRL B a lot. Now GIRL A was in class and GIRL B was absent and all of a sudden GIRL A began joking around with me and said some stuff but the jist of it was that she was wondering why I never ask her to lunch anymore and she wants to goto lunch again, so now I'm perplexed..I dunt know what to do, should I stick with GIRL B or should I re-try for GIRL A. I was planning on asking GIRL A out for dinner after her last final next week...now this was today so if I do I'm gonna wait a couple of days before I ask her heh...so what is everyones opinion on my situation? :sadwavey:

2. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Ok, There was Girl A, Girl B, now theres Girl C, and Girl D....*sigh* too many girls.....okay my plan is to now ask Girl A out next week, ask for Girl B's number, continue talking to Girl C and call Girl D....heh :bigthumb: and I guess we'll just see who's more compatible with me heh

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  3. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

If you have that many options then what is the question? Start asking them out to dates, chances are you might get one of them.