a girl lied to me and hurt me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lockout, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Lockout

Lockout Guest

Well here's the story. Girl I met a month ago, I haven't seen her in over two weeks. She always tells me we will hang out but she is tired from midterms. Instead of telling me she's not interested she tells me shit like this.

girl (1:08:06 AM):we'll definately kick it soon
    girl (1:08:19 AM):i like your company
    girl (1:08:25 AM):bc u smell good

So she's been telling me that her phone doesn't work for a week already. So my friend decides to call her when she told me that she will be sleeping. He calls her, she answers. It sounds like she is outside. I don't if its too much since we only went out like 4 times.

I don't know what I should do, should I send her this letter by me? Anything I should edit in or out?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2005
  2. PunkInDrublic

PunkInDrublic Active Member

four times? sounds too desperate and stalkerish...

i'm sorry though. i, personally, would be just as hurt and paranoid.

3. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I'd say the letter is too much. Just let it go, if she wants you, she'll call.

I've been in a similiar situation where this girl I had been out with a few times wouldn't return my calls and was hard to get in touch with, I gave her the 3 strikes rule I give with every girl (if I call them and they dont return my call 3 times, I give up.) and about a week later she finally called me wanting to go out again, so I took her out then we ended up dating for 6 months until I dumped her..

4. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

As I said last night and will say today; she's obviously not interested. Don't take it personally. But just leave it be. If you push, or hound, I can see her getting frustrated, or annoyed and hurting your feelings even worse.

I know it sucks right now but seriously, it'll suck worse if you put yourself out there only to be rejected hard. :hs:

5. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

:werd:

6. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i didn't even read the replies, but get over her. you've known her for a month, dont be too upset that she's being a bitch. who cares. there's only 2.999999 billion more of them to choose from.

7. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Don't send the letter, just move on, it'll take oh about a week or so, once you see that new girl you want to hook-up with. ;)