FRK A Fun New Years

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bubba Atlantis, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

So, how was everyones New Years? Did you have as much fun as I did? I had three lovely ladies over, who got completely plastered Lovely and one of the other girls was really wasted....so much so, that she could not stand up or walk. They had a lot of fun, I got lots of photos and video (no I will NOT be sharing them) and they made a big mess (they had whipped cream and strawberries). It seems they needed to smear everything though hair and all over the body. On the plus side, they did lick it all off one another. We looked at the clock at one point and I said HEY it is 7 minutes to Midnight....we debated whether to celebrate or not....than next thing we noticed, it was 5 after...opps...missed ringing in the new year....oh well :mamoru: well worth it.

So anyone else have a fun New Years?

2. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Well after last minute trip to Vegas was cancelled, I figured it was going to be a boreing weekend. So after hooking up with two guys from online that I had been chatting with forever on sat night ( a whole different story in its self!), I wasnt feeling so well new years eve day. I had been feeling a tad bit sick for a few days, but nothing big.

About 1 in the afternoon, I feel kinda warm and take my temperature, sure enough, 99 deg. So by 9pm, its at 101.9, and all I can do is drink oj, and sleep. Anything I eat, my body decides to expell it as quickly as possible.

So my new years eve was no where near as fun as yours, but I did get lots of sleep. Good thing I had sat at least, we took pics too, and while i dont mind shareing, I dont think they are of the taste of too many of those in this forum!

3. changeyez

changeyez New Member

since i cant ask for pics...

Im sure there are people who would like to see your pics. ;-)

4. Bella

Bella New Member

He said he wouldn't be posting them. Read and use your imagination

5. Bubba Atlantis

LOL....the reason they won't be shared is because two of the girls are not on this forum and I respect the woman that we are with and therefore don't share their stuff. But it was a lot of fun. We went and watch Apocalyptico than came home and played strip poker, then drank A LOT, than played naked twister.....at about 1 AM I ran to the 7/11 and bought some whipped creame. So we smeared whipped cream and strawberries on everything. The hair was terrible and there are some really funny photos of people covered in white stuff (And it wasn't my white stuff lol). than everyone had a shower, than we had a bit more close/intimate fun, than all fell asleep together.

That might be about as graphic as it might get....hopefully this helps the imagination create a better image ;)

6. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

sounds like y'all had a blast :naughty: (i am a fan of the fact that you are so respectful of the individuals involved...) we didn't get too freaky - we were invited to a friends and we ended up drinking beer and playing darts all night... :rolleyes: ~ although someone did ask us to fuck on the pool table because she's a voyeur... ;) :mamoru:

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

i spent mine with bad indigestion and nausea form some shitty sushi. Tigre tried to make me vomit so I could feel better, but my lack of a gag reflex makes it impossible. tok some pepto and felt good enough to toast the new year with him and his family.

then today i was atthe park with Tigre and his family and got stung by a bee on my foot. yay

8. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Me, the hubby and the GF went out to dinner then home to bed :naughty:. Someone was cumming at midnight, I'm just not sure who it was:mamoru:

9. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

:naughty:

mine was good. i had to work, so i came home and just relaxed for a couple hours. ordered a pizza, had a beer. i was actually in bed reading at 11.30, debateing on wether i should go to sleep or not when my sister burst in and invited me over to her friends. i said why not(my sister has some cute friends:naughty:). so we get over there, have some shots. i dont drink alot, so i was just about as drunk as ive ever been. four of us killed a bottle of good tequila :yum:

then i had to get up and go to work at 8 this morning :o

10. Bubba Atlantis

sounds like some people didn't have a good time :(

That is too bad.

11. Mr. Monopoly

Mr. Monopoly OT Supporter

Poor chica.. I don't know rather to feel sorry for you for a lack of a gag reflex or not.. but on another note, if you ever need help throwing up, I could send you a bowl of my wasabi soup... I've been told it could take paint off concrete.

12. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

heehee... yeah we had LOTS of fun. I've never been that drunk before! And playing with two lovely naked ladies was fun too! Mmmmm nothing quite beats soft female skin and breasts!

13. Bubba Atlantis

and nothing beats watching three lovely naked woman rolling around on a latex sheet covered in whipped cream and strawberries eating one another and having FUN :big grin:

14. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

Damn I misread the three lovely ladies the first time I read this thread!

What a great New Years you had!! I am really jealous! :mamoru:

15. Bubba Atlantis

lol....poor you :mamoru: glad you reread it though ;)

And thank you.....did you know btw, that there really are not a lot of stores open at 1 am.......was a bit difficult to get whipped cream :mamoru: