SRS a friend died...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Vay, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Vay

Vay New Member

Well he was not a very close friend, but I did hang out with him a couple of times. Well he passed away this weekend. Even though I did not know him to well I still feel so sad to hear this happen. Even though he was very strange... he was cool, because he did not care what other people thought of him. Though it was his fault he passed away (going 90 miles per hour on a road and the truck turned over and killed him). I just not sure what to think, and feel... not sure :(.

2. SW20 Nick

SW20 Nick my avatar is cuter than urz

hey....one of my supervisors at work died...i never expected it from him...he SEEMED healthy to me, died of lung cancer (long term smoker).....nicest guy in the world too, spoke to him a few times...every1 @ work seems pretty broken up about it....sad...but what can i do? i know im going to see many people die in my life, its just a fact of it...

dont know what to feel? not trying to sound selfish, but i say its a good thing...its alot better than depression.

3. Vay

Vay New Member

I think this is a wake up call to me. I mean life it so short, because we do not know when we will go at all. We should all live are lifes to the fullest, and show the people you love, that you love them.

4. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

strangest thing... my grandpa died and, i didnt really feel anything... due to my mom's influence, we almost never saw eachother, so he was more a stranger than anything to me...

i kept thinking 'shouldn't i feel sad?'.... i know i WAS sad inside, but I just felt numb more than anything else...

it all depends on how close you are to the person... if this wasn't a close friend, don't feel guilty for not really feeling bad

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Sheer wisdome if you ask me.

Its something you should try to get used to. Everyone has to go someday, and just being prepared for that fact that you have to go continuing living afterwards is very important. The only thing that you can do is to keep that friendship/love/person that you had settled in your heart for as long as you live.

6. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

Yes, death is a wonderful source of revelation, even if that revelation is painful. I am sorry to hear about your friend. You don't have to feel any which way. Just feel it out as you go along. :hug: