A few tips

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HHOTEK, Nov 22, 2008.

1. HHOTEK

HHOTEK New Member

Here are a few things ive learned over the years:
    the following is tips to meet and get a date after the first date and to get her in bed.

Im not going to elaborate on this much cause i a bit pushed for time right now but here goes
    these are not in order of importance

Attire:
    Watch-something nice not flashy no Rolexs guys, go for class if you got the $$ breitling is always good and if you dont have the $$ google breitling and find something that looks like it. classy not flashy is key

Clothes-dress apropriate for the evening dinner and a movie does not mean a tucked in shirt and tie. dress casual but clean and pressed theres a way to look casual an very sharp at the same time. t-shirts usually a no unless you are athletic and then you can pull off a slightly tight tee not skin tight just enough to show off what you have at times. your goal is dress to impress more than your date if other girls are looking at you so will she.

Smokers-keep mints and cologne handy in the car works dont be obvious about it when using either.

The date: Offer to let her pick the restaurant but have one in mind already cause she is going to say it doesnt matter 99% of the time, dont argue with her about this show her dominance, this goes for movies as well. If it is just you and her you pay, if its a you, her and a group and you just want sex with no possibility of relationship dont pay for her. This is a good tactic if you just want sex.
    Dont talk to much, ask her questions about her life. Dont allow the ex thing to come up if she brings it up, carefully bring the subject to an end, you dont want her thinking about her last love while with you. Tell her she looks good ....you are so beautiful is corny, but works way later (like a month later) damn you are fine,hot etc etc is good for now..dont laugh it works on all ages.

Dont even think about mentioning sex if she does great go with it carefully dont brag about your exploits but dont be scared to let her know that you have experience this will get her head turning. And probabably the most important aspect to trying to get laid is not trying to. This is hard, it defies everything we want to do but it works. If you want to really blow her mind get her to come home with you and watch a movie and dont do anything other than kiss her, kiss her neck go through all the motions but stop, this is very hard to do but it will drive her nuts. The next time you see her you wont have to make a move she will 90% of time. And probably the best advice is be cocky not an ass but cocky.
    ill add to this later ive got one on the way so i gotta get ready.

oh yea dont take her to your house its not clean saying excuse the mess doesnt work
    is that easier to read? i added some punctuation

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So basically, the post is about how to to try to get a woman in bed with subtle impressions of money?

To address:

A watch...I don't usually wear one, except for work, and that's a $7 from Wal-Mart because I misplace things easily. Who needs a watch?

Dress up? Why on earth would I dress up when I am just wanting sex? I will wear something clean and comfortable and weather appropriate.

Dinner and a movie? Please. I'll eat before the date, if she wants food, we can stop somewhere quick and inexpensive and she can buy herself a snack. Movie? why? If i want to stare at her outline in the dark, I could just follow her around when she is on her own or something. I wouldn't really be able to talk to her, get to know her, find if I can tolerate her, etc.

I'd rather go bowling. It's fun, easy, give lots of opportunities to laugh and relax and just go with the flow.

Talking about sex? Why would I talk about it? If I am interested, I will show her I am interested through physical contact. Talking about my exploits? I don't want to hear about women sleeping with other guy, why would she want to know details of my past sexual encounters?

3. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I wouldn't mind being called "beautiful", even if it was our first or second date. It's a more romantic way of telling me that I look nice than saying "damn you're fine". However, both ways would be flattering. I'm just saying that I wouldn't rule out the "beautiful" comment. It's always nice to hear.

Anyway, I figured these tips were pretty much common sense, but I guess there are guys out there that don't know this.

If you're looking for girl just to get laid, then I say to forget about all this and hook up with a girl at a club or bar. It would probably be much easier. :mamoru:

4. HHOTEK

HHOTEK New Member

not at all about money what im saying is use a watch as a tool to show how classy you are or how classy you want her to think you are. some of the things are obvious that i said but i have literally heard my friends do some of these things.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Uhhh, just giving one woman's opinion. I've never once looked or given a shit about the kind of watch a guy's wearing. Actually, if he's weaing some silly 80's Swatch or a calculator watch I'm going to notice him more and think he's much cooler/funnier. Oh yeah, those watches that have a face 2 inches in diameter look stupid as all hell. I would laugh at a guy with that watch.

6. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Also, I want to see what you plan to add to this because I would probably be turned off if the guy was cocky.

They should show confidence but not act cocky. lol

7. HHOTEK

HHOTEK New Member

theres a fine line between confident cocky and an ass

8. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

THe final advice about just kissing and stopping however, is gold. I use it often

9. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

just be your fucking self, thats the one and only tip

not to brag, but i got a girl in bed the first night i met her and i was the complete opposite guy that she usually goes for

trying to impress a woman with money is fail.

10. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

Not everyone can "be themselves" and hook up even occasionally

11. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

Well, being somebody else is going to yield far worse results than anything. Unless you're just ridiculously introverted and refuse to talk to people, you'll do just fine granted you can let loose and really be yourself.

12. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

Didn't mean to be somebody else :)

but I was a pretty introverted/shy person and i still consider "being myself" to be that way. If i left it up to myself to open up, i'd probably still be horribly shy.

i'm not really sure what i'm trying to say, because i don't think it's as simple as "being your best self", maybe self-realization? because i'm a much different person that I was a few years ago, shit, i'm pretty different even from last year, the people i'm around change (for better/worse) my "being myself"

13. brettD

brettD New Member

is it bad that i havent worn a watch/ any jewelry in about 5 years? i dont think i even own any anymore.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

Man, you just won't quit, will you? :rofl:

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Viper, I love you man, but you gotta chill on this whole "everyone's a troll" thing.

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Well, I'm pretty much right like 95% of the time. :hsugh:

And this guy has got AE written all up and down him. :mamoru:

17. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

:bowdown::rofl:

18. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

19. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

let dudes in the vag worry about getting a date then they can look for advice after that

instead of bickering about 'deep rooted theory' they thought of while their mom cut their hair and share thready anecdotes about dates they had once upon a time

20. HHOTEK

HHOTEK New Member

im sure some disagree and thats ok with me im trying to share some advice if you want it take if not dont theres nothing in it for me i just thought after reading some posts here some guys might could use my expertise...for example i had a hot girl here all night good things happened and she is at home now ...and i would bet 10k she will call me as soon as she wakes up. ...thats why i made this post to help other guys realize its not about money or fame its about that first impression you make