A few questions regarding my apple products

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by severedties, Apr 11, 2008.

1. severedties

severedties OT Supporter

1. when playing music/audio books on my 8 gig iphone, i like to know how far along i am in the song. My old ipod aloud me to see song progress, but i cant seem to find that on the iphone...is there a feature that allows me to see the little progress bar?

2. is there a feature on the imac that allows me to turn the monitor off but keep the computer portion on so i can play music while i sleep with out having to deal with the bright screen?

3. With the little remote control provided with the imac, there is a little menu button that lets me scroll though and play my music in a different screen than itunes. in that same music area, i can choose any music, movies or what ever. When i sleep i want to play a cd on loop, but i cant find the loop feature only a shuffle feature. does that music player have a looo funtion or only itunes does?

thanks!

2. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

i just set a hot corner to turn my screen off like this...

"sleep display"

[​IMG]

3. LOLZILLA

LOLZILLA New Member

1.) In the "Now Playing" mode, simply tap the middle of the screen once and the timeline will appear at the top under what is playing. It's where the album artwork will be if you have it, or where the music note icon is if you're missing the album artwork.

2.) I do the same as xenon supra. I just use the exact opposite corners. lol

3.) Hmm, I think if the playlist is selected to loop in iTunes, it will loop there s well. I think. :o

4. severedties

severedties OT Supporter

wow, such simple answers to all my questions...thanks a million to both