TAT A few pics of my brands...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Blade, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

I just shaved my leg around the brand. I think it looks a lot better. I'm thinking about shaving the whole leg, :dunnno:. Do you guys think they these are BME worthy? I figure I should send some in, I haven't in a good while. Maybe tommorow I can get some one to take some more pics for me in some better light.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I think those look great! Nice work!

3. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

did that not hurt like a mofo?

4. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

it hurt but not to bad. the endorphins (sp?) kicked in and knocked out a lot of the pain

5. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

ic ic...

what is the healing time like on those?

6. why do you have those?

7. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

on Feb 13, 2004 it will be 1 year. The first 3 -4 months are really painfull. We decided to wrap my leg in Saran Wrap. What thats does it makes my leg really sweaty and the scab to be very wet and sticky (oh its really gross). My piercer, (he performed the mod, he took the advanced branding course from Fakir Intensives. He also teachers basic and advanced piercing for Fakir and his studio in Sanfransico.), and I decided I should try and keep the scab off for about 4 months to insure a scar. I did that so now I have this great scar.

These pics were taken about 8 hours after the process.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can see that the scars have increased from what they used to be.

Why do you cut your hair? Why do you brush you teeth? Do you have any mods? If so, why do you have those?

Sorry, I really can't answer your question without being an asshole, because its hard to interpret your attitude towards me over the internet. I get so many looks, stares, and questions you wouldn't even imagine. People ask me if I'm crazy, on drugs, and a lot of other things.

I do have a real answer for your question though.

I decided it was a time in my life where I needed a change. A change to be myself and to get a way from the mold society puts everyone in. Tattoo was my first choice, but then I started talking about brands in my piercer, the artiest who performed the brand. After about 2 months of thought I decided brands was the way to go for me. I like the look better than tattoos and I think I acheived the look I was looking for from the begining.

I hope that answers your question.

8. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

yea.. send em into BME. why not... if it wernt for people sending in pics, there would be no BME

9. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

So how would you describe the feeling/pain that goes with it? Is it not unlike tattooing type pain or is it totally different? (aside from the whole "shit, that burns" aspect..lol)
    Im really interested in this.

10. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

Well I don't have an tattoos so I can't really describe it from that aspect. But feeling of it is very very different. Before your endorphins kick in, it can be pretty painfull (during the process I had someone holding my legs down so I didn't kick my piercer in the face. I could tell when he would hit nerves because my leg would twitch).

It really feels like someone taking a nail and digging it in your leg, while its very HOT. But I enjoyed it. :o

They feeling/pain would vary through the whole process. Depending on where the scalpel was and how deep he went in. The first brand was the top one next to my knee cap. He put the scalpel on my leg and said ok here we go (I was focusing on my breathing and meditating for about 10 mins before this). It shocked me on how it felt. When he went over my shin bone, that was TUFF. Even with the endorphins kicked in it was really tuff.

He would go over the circles, that we already had drawn on, very lightly. Then he would have to go back over it to get the depth of the brand right so it would ensure a scare. Each circle took about 10- 15 minutes. We paused after each circle to make sure everything with me and my leg was ok.

All-in-all it was great. I really did really enjoy the process though. Yeah it hurt, but not as much as you would think. I have considered more brands, but they are still under construction.

11. Actvs Dei

Actvs Dei OT Supporter

very original. I have yet to see brands become "mainstream"

12. aaaaaa

aaaaaa OT Supporter

wow how much did that cost you?

13. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

he did it himself :cool:

its not the easiest to find places that will do heavier mods

14. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

Nope didn't do it myself. :o My local piercer did it for me at the studio. :bigthumb:

I payed $50 for it and gave him a $25 tip. He said for somthing like that it would usually cost about $150 - $200.

Its really nice having a really good friend who is able to do this and is highly educated. :bigthumb:

15. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

cool cool. for some reason i though that was self done