A few more questions v.YeahIreadthestickiesfirst

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by AllDay AllNight, Mar 30, 2008.

1. AllDay AllNight

AllDay AllNight All right, I gotta know. What the hell does "kree" OT Supporter

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you guys could answer a couple questions for me.

1) I'm thinking of buying the Optimum Package deal (http://www.ecocarcare.net/package-deal.php) from Eco Car Care. Is this a good deal? I don't have any car wash stuff at my apartment and want to start taking better care of my car.

2) Does Ecocarcare ship out the newest versions of Optimum products? I saw that Optimum changed the formulas on some of their products and that they're better than the old ones - I'd obviously like the better product.

3) How do I go about washing fenderwells? I don't think my fenderwells have ever been washed, and they're pretty filthy (car is 5+ years old). Should I be using brushes, or go at it with a couple towels that I can just throw away afterwards?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

1. Good choice, very user friendly
    2. Call or e-mail them to make sure they have the new formulations
    3. First time, I'd get some degreaser and brushes and head to the coin-op to pressure wash them. Once you get them clean and dressed, if you do it regularly they don't get bad again.

3. AllDay AllNight

AllDay AllNight All right, I gotta know. What the hell does "kree" OT Supporter

Thanks Scottwax!

4. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

+1 on the quarter car wash. some simple green or purple power will really get in there. also, you may want to just fill a bucket with some wash solution to keep your brushes wet and sudsy.