FRK ...A dirty little dream

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mighty_Zeus, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

To add to the reading of the "My Dirty Little Secret" which was omg awesome...My sweet pet had a dream last night and I asked her to write it down for me. I could not help but share...

We walked into a room where our friends were enjoying themselves, laying there naked just exploring each other, their hands and mouths venturing to those sweet places only a seasoned lover would know. For a few minutes they did not even notice us standing there- we stood there watching. I could feel my nipples become hard and felt the wetness between my legs grow. I put my hand on you and you were hard, very hard. For a moment I felt dirty, I felt wrong but you quieted that in me with your touch and kisses and bites to my neck, along with a soft moan that came from you.

So there we stood together watching and beginning to play as we stood there watching. You began to unbutton my shirt ever so slowly- she then walked over and took over unbuttoning my shirt as you walked behind me and began biting harder at my neck as you pushed your hardness on me so I could feel you. You both began kissing me, she on my mouth and throat and you at my neck and shoulders. As she was finishing undoing my shirt, you walked around and stood behind her grabbing her boobs in your hands, playing with her nipples as she steadily began to undress me. Her kisses became more intense and her hands were pulling at my nipples. You backed away as she led me to the bed where they had been playing earlier.

As you laid me down, you blindfolded me, but it was shear so I could still see a small bit. You told me it was so I could let go of my fears. You began undressing the rest of me as I laid there while she was touching me. When you finished undressing me you told me to undress you and as I was doing so, she was biting and kissing you following me as I took your clothes off. All the while he was standing by just watching and playing with himself.

You are standing there naked and then she and I are beginning to tease you with our mouths at the inside of your thighs. Together we put your balls in our mouth and tease you more. Each one of your hands is entwined in our hair and you are gradually trying to pull our mouths up to your hardness. He walks over and as we are licking, sucking and nibbling you and sticks his fingers in each of us. At first he only teases, just touching the outside of the lips, as she and I move up your cock with our mouths and hands, he probes a little farther in. You are standing there slightly moaning…. As we reach the head of your cock, just as you are trying to not cum yet, she and I begin kissing each other again, all the while he is playing with us both from behind as we are kneeling in front of you.

She turns around and starts sucking his cock and as she turns you grab her pussy in your hands and begin to rub and explore. At first I just sat there and watched as you were rubbing her pussy and she was sucking on him. You were watching me and playing with her. You took your finger from her and put it to my mouth and I gently sucked all your fingers.

At this point she rolled over on her back and he was standing over her with him in her mouth- you first took my hand in yours and led me to her wet spot. The first touch was with your hand guiding me and then you removed your hand and as I knelt there touching another woman like that for the first time, probing and exploring you did the same to me. Yet you would only touch the outside… you kept rimming the inside of my very wet pussy and pinching it slightly, pulling, tugging, making me moan in intense pleasure- You begin to kiss me, I am still playing with her and then you and I begin to take our mouths toward her thighs together.

Our tongues moving together, the taste of her wetness in both of our mouths and she is groaning and moving her hips up and down to reach our mouths. You lead my mouth and tongue inside of her and as I am licking her and probing her with my fingers, you enter me from behind. You begin thrusting inside of me and I go deeper inside of her, my moans making her twitch and thrash.

At this point he comes and sits behind her and holds her as I am eating her and you are pushing so deep inside of me. You won’t let me cum yet though. You grind that deep spot so hard that I begin to suck on her clit harder and harder and slightly bite her, just as she is about to cum and just as I am about to cum, you pull out and she grabs your dick in her mouth and she begins to suck as you cum and then she releases and you cum all over both of us.

The tables are now turned and he comes over to her and sticks his cock in her very wet pussy, at this point she bends down and starts licking and sucking me as you hold me from behind holding on to my boobs, grabbing them, pulling and twisting. You then hold my lips open for her and she takes Rosa and plays with her, I begin to cum and you hold me tight as I twist and turn and writhe in your arms. He pulls out of her at the last minute and feeds both her and I his cum.

[FONT=&quot] Once this is over, he begins to play with me as you hold me down. She walks over to you and grabs your balls- playing with them. You are watching me get teased and then you begin to kiss me, all the while she is playing with you and touching you in ways that make you quiver as you kiss me. At this point you ask if you can eat her while I am sucking your cock, I agree and we begin, we then all switch places…. [/FONT]

2. I Hate This Job

I Hate This Job It's uterUS not uterYOU

3. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

4. WoomaHodal

WoomaHodal New Member

5. SimpleMethod

SimpleMethod New Member

:bowdown:amazing story. thank you for sharing!