TAT A description of my PA experience (fairly long)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by iwannaratrod, May 8, 2005.

1. iwannaratrod

iwannaratrod New Member

I have wanted a PA for quite a while but apprehensive about getting it done for the apparent reason of stabbing a hole in a very uncomfortable place. I had the itch to do something today and making an appointment to sleeve out my arm was not enough to feed the demon. So I figured it was time for the much anticipated PA. My semi-ex-girlfriend, sorta friends with benefits Jen (not really wanting to go into that) has also wanted me to do it for a while. You here know her as Cherryfire. So I headed on down to our preferred studio to get the deed done. Jen thought it would be helpful for me to post my experience in detail, as she has done on occasion. So here it is for all its worth. Maybe it will help some of you get past the apprehension and do it, maybe it will reassure some of you not to do it.

This has been the only piercing that I have had done that I was actually nervous about before the event. Thus far I have pierced my tongue (2x), septum (no longer in), lip, and both lobes (started at 10ga, and have stretched to 6ga thus far). All of them have been fairly low on the pain scale. The septum was the oddest as it made my eyes water like I had been sprayed just in the eyes with mace. My piercer said she preferred to do the PA one of 2 ways.

1 – Pierce at 10ga

2 – Pierce at 10ga and immediately stretch to 8ga

The second option was presented so that there was virtually no bleeding. I chose that one myself partially because blood in the britches is unsettling and partially because I wanted an 8ga. My friends that have done it in the past all went 8ga at the piercing, so there was a bit of macho insecurity on my part about going smaller than they did.

Now on to the piercing experience. Once in the room and on the exam table I was given a briefing and told to pull it out and lay back. My member was cleaned and the piercing point marked. Then the real fun began. In all reality I did not observe the goings-on as the ceiling was my focal point due to my nervousness. I know most in here are familiar with the procedure, but for those who are not it begins with a large (for something to stick in your urethra) receiver tube being inserted into your urethra. It is about the size of a typical ball point pen. This is so the needle does not come out of the top of your head. This is pretty uncomfortable. Not really a huge amount of pain but a sharp sting that goes on for the longest part while the needle is grabbed and the piercing is done. Then I was told to inhale and upon my exhale the piercing was done. This was a much sharper feeling than the receiver tube but the same type of burning feeling with the telltale pinch of the needle that I have felt a few times before, but in less sensitive places. I cannot tell if the receiver was removed at this time or after the stretch. I suspect it was at this time as the sharp part of the needle was past the point where it could reach more tissue. At this point the fact that I had nothing to eat had caught up to me, as I thought it might, and I got a little dizzy. The stretcher was then immediately inserted with another sharp pain and followed by the feeling of the jewelry being put in. So there were 4 separate events with sensation. The pain was far from unbearable I have experienced more pleasant feelings. After a few moments the dizziness subsided and I could sit-up and observe the results. In my opinion the penis is not the most visually appealing thing in the world, but it is far more aesthetic with a ring in it. The studio is beginning to remember my preference in jewelry as the bead was anthracite colored like the one in my lip as well as my 8ga rings in my ears. It is nice to have a place where the people remember you and even your preferences.

A few hours after the piercing. It is a bit sensitive to the ring being moved when I sit down or stand up, but other than that is an almost unnoticeable dull ache like any other piercing. Urinating is a new experience as it no longer happens as it used to. There is no longer a stream. It is a bit more of an uncontrolled gush. I was prepared for that and stood more over the toilet than normal so that I did not pee on the floor or the toilet. It was a bit uncomfortable, but not nearly as bad as I expected. I wiped it off with tissue and gave the shaft a bit of a squeeze to get the leftovers out as the normal shaking resulted in a little pain due to the weight of the ring. I am told to drink a lot of water as I will pee more, but it will be more dilute and burn less.

There is my $.02 so take it for what it is worth to you. I would do it again as I think the aesthetic results are well worth the amount of uncomfort.

2. iwannaratrod

iwannaratrod New Member

Update

If you are a “grower” definitely let your piercer know when doing a PA. I had no blood on the piercing until I woke up this morning. My typical morning wood was uncomfortable, which I expected, but it was also fairly bloody. My ring was stretching my urethra causing the uncomfortable feeling and the ring was pulling on the hole behind my head into the urethra causing the blood. I switched out to a larger diameter ring and even when flaccid the urethra is not quite as pulled down.

3. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

I haven't been back to my piercer since I was done but I'm still concerned that my urethra is being stretched downwards too much :noes: I was pierced at 8g with a CBB and its always been comfortable but I think that the weight of the barbell is pulling it down. I used to switch in a bent barbell because it was lighter but I got sick of it getting pulled back inside and it looks :o IMO. Im thinking I should probably switch to a Ti CBB and hope that fixes but I paid $90 for a steel BB I can't imagine what they'd charge for titanium :ugh:

4. PleaseEatSomeShit

PleaseEatSomeShit 1-900-RAT-FUCK

you should send that to BMEzine and get a free accnt (free for a month i think)

5. iwannaratrod

iwannaratrod New Member

All of my friends that have had PA’s for a while have had them stretch. It is a combo of the tissue of the penis, the weight, and the activity. The hole getting larger is normal. I just did not have it in long enough for it to be a function of time in my case.

I almost comented on the price you paid and then looked at where you are located. I paid $35-40 USD for my jewelry so I guess that is about right with the exchange rate.

6. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Actually with the e/r US35-40 = $50AU being that we're sitting on around 77c to your dollar atm :(

I only paid $30 for the bent bb but the polish on it just isn't as good.

7. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

:kdubb:

8. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

:rofl: My fella popped out the other day and my old man almost seen it :noes:

Its not the feeling of the weight that I don't like, I think its cool too the way it swings and hits my thigh (kinda, its not that long :o ). Its the downward stretching that concerns me.