MIL A day in the life of a Jarhead

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by djbuzzfuzz, Oct 19, 2005.

1. djbuzzfuzz

djbuzzfuzz OT Supporter

Today started at 0430
    As i left my warm bed and walked towards the head i felt the urge to hurry my pace.Little did i know that i had been brewing a nasty poo all night long.
    Once my business there was done i again made the trek to an ever so tempting warm rack.As i stood over the bed like a sniper on day 5 of a stalk, i noticed that my girlfriends leg was slightly exposed.i then peer up towards her DOUBLE D'S and observe an exposed aereola.Insta chub are he only words that cum to mind that describe that particular moment.
    I turn on the radio so i can hear some tunes as i get dressed for the 45 minute drive to work.She wakes up with a very school girlish yawn and sits up immediatly."Wanna?" she says, and foolishly i reply with"I can't, im already a lil late".As i leave the house, i knew today would be bad.No poon and a 45 minute drive in front of me.My drive was for the most part uneventful and as i passed the MP at the gate he tried to be friendly.EFF off was all that came to mind.To the gym i proceed, and an hour later i leave a sweaty mexican.
    I get to the office and log into my M.O.L. account to do the morning report.
    Im off to the shower now to rid myself of the sweaty mexican title now.
    Any smart arse replies are welcome and uf you are a jarhead please start your post with "Semper Fi".So i can cut down on the amount of time i spend screwing off here on OT.

Spelling,punctuation,and grammar mistakes are complimentary.

2. djbuzzfuzz

djbuzzfuzz OT Supporter

ive just returned from the shower and one of my Marines has taken it upon himself to shave his pyoobs in one of the showers.They will all be field daying the shower room this morning.Bob Marley is in the cd player and now i havbe to get thru the desktop/turnover portion of my job.
    This glass guy should be here today to fix the chip in my windshield.Freakin windshield is about 2 weeks old!

When do sleeves go down?? Im cold

3. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

semper fi my ass jackass ... you shoulda hit and skipped the gym ... sex > pt any day mothafucka ...

when you comin to Iraq ??

4. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

Sleeves are already down here :wavey:

5. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

errrrrrrrrrr

6. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

june for me :wiggle:

7. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

If I hadn't checked your IP address, I would not have believed you were a Marine.

The very best thing you can do for your cardio health, your mental health, and your prostate health is sex - and lots of it! :squint:

You have failed us all. Miserably. :wtc:

8. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

Hah, I guess we all ship together? They told us June also. 'Intent to Mobilize' :greddy: . We just passed our first frost call and now we are a deployable unit. :o

9. djbuzzfuzz

djbuzzfuzz OT Supporter

Been there already TWICE!!!!!

10. djbuzzfuzz

djbuzzfuzz OT Supporter

I have mandatory PT for my Marines Mon thru Fri.
    Could i have skipped pt and hit it??? YES!
    Would I have been doing the right thing and LEADING BY EXAMPLE??? NO

11. evan2

evan2 Guest

need pics of said gf to enjoy the story...

12. evan2

evan2 Guest

and silly marines having to wait until they can put there sleeves down.. lolers

13. kidhero

kidhero not really a hero, really just a big fat phony

life as a reservist:

0715 - sunshine blinds my eyes and i get out of bed and piss. my cell phone's alarm is about to sound off so i turn off my cell and realize i had missed three calls. turn on my computer and listens to my voicemail on my phone. blah blah drunk people blah blah. eat a big bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

0800 - get a call on my cell but i was on the can and didn't bother picking it up. went to retrive my phone and realized it was my platoon sgt. oh shit. a minute later my home phone rings. omg frost call. charlies inspection in december. money for marine corps ball. drill this weekend. rifle qual.

0900 - grab my books and sit at the campus all day.

1940 - grab cammies out of dryer. stuff gear into pack.

2000 - sleep. dreaming about ETS date.

14. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

yeah the whole battalion is going. you just passed your first frost call? :noes:

have you gotten new A4s and packs yet?

15. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

you missed how it was phrased. passed, not made.

you really dont want to be one of the guys that misses the call in my company :hs:

16. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Morning reports can suck my balls.

17. djbuzzfuzz

djbuzzfuzz OT Supporter

OKAY,
    the day i comming to an end and i have a few update.
    The GF called and we are both leaving work early to go home and hump.
    I am anxiously looking forward to at least an hour of hump time before the kids get home.
    Glass guy came and fixed my windshield.He didnt speak any english and he don't have a drivers license.I had to go pick him and his crap up at the gate.
    The trash went out via LCPL and my SGT's are off to a SGTMAJ meeting at battalion.The Capt is pissed about the range OIC course and is trying to blame it on the gunny.
    Im off to start a 45 minute drive back home to get my freak on.

ECHO
    SIX
    DELTA
    OUT!!!!!

18. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

We're getting our A4's soon. I'm supply and basically GIVE out the packs, and all that shit. We're doing that before the Ball. :greddy:

Wow I didn't know that about the batallion:bigthumb: . There's a Marine air wing attached over at Selfridge ... would they be going too? They're like right next door. A couple of my buddies are over there.

19. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

I might still be here when you guys come here if I extend. It's not too shabby out here so far and the money is fucking great ... especially with the extra pay we get for coming all the way from Okinawa ... :wiggle:

20. Ranger-AO

Ah. See, you neglected to put that part in your original story. In that case, I respectfully disagree with Inforpics. The girlfriend can squirm her way through the day and expect to be well and truely satisfied when you get home. :yum:

21. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

i know its a battalion alert, but i dont think we would need the airboys. either way, our battalion is really undermanned. my company only has about 160 marines including the CO and SNCO's. i think alpha in grand rapids has a couple hundred, but i dont really know anything about weapons or bravo

22. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

in my unit they just get talked to by the CO, but then their squad leader makes them a bitch all weekend

23. Swoop411

Swoop411 New Member

Semper Fi! I havent really checked the barracks out till tonite and that post soooo reminded me of my time in! I remember the days of ducking out for a nooner then coming back to work. I spent my last 4 months of active duty on I&I duty and it amazes me what Marines can get away with when you tag them with "reservist". They dont show for drill...who cares...they talk shit to the First Sergeant......yell, then admin sep. Talk about shock coming from active duty to that! Good story btw!

24. Ranger-AO

Welcome to Teh Barracks! :wavey:

25. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

negative, when we leave any UA's are classified deserter. as they damn should be