a couple supplement recomendations

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Chris3G, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris3G

Chris3G Bullshark Testosterone

wanted to post about a couple of things i've been using lately that i really like and feel have been beneficial

xtend + glycergrow - i've had the glyergrow for a while but i was lackadaisical about taking it. Since i got my xtend the other day, i figured it would be a good time to start, since i'd be mixing up a pre/during workout drink anyway. For the last few days i've taken 3 scoops of glyergrow preworkout, along with 1-2 servings of xtend which i sip while i'm in the gym. I've been cutting since mid-febraury now, and have been in a pretty big calorie deficit for the past 6 weeks, and this stuff REALLY seems to help with energy and focus in the gym. I've had some of the best workouts i've had in a while using this stuff, and all while on a minimal calorie intake. Plus, the benefits of BCAA's are hard to ignore.

Cissus + glucosamine + chondroitin - this stuff i've been taking for the past 3 weeks. If you go to the gym and always seem to have some kind of minor ache, joint paint, something bothering you, whatever....this might help. In 3 weeks all of my little minor pains are gone. I had previously been having some elbow pain (tendonitis maybe?) and it has completely cleared up. I'm going to attribute this to the cissus, being that i've taken glucosamine before without such dramatic effects.

so that's it, just a few ideas for those of you looking to try something new...

2. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

i'm thinking about picking up some cissus since my knee is hurting me just to walk

3. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

Cissus + glucosamine + chondroitin - hasn't done shit for me in 3 weeks.

4. Chris3G

don't you have a serious shoulder injury? i wouldn't expect it to work miracles...i'm talking about minor joint and tendon issues, aches and pains, that type of thing.

5. Chris3G

incidentally, i just read a post from someone on another board saying that cissus is helping his knee pain.

6. Ceaze

well black jesus is a fucking retard who thinks that taking a bunch of pills will make everything all better when he's done nothing to address the root cause of the pain

7. Eschafer

Eschafer New Member

i just picked up some xtend a few weeks ago too. thought it was a little pricey but its def helping to keep up intensity/length of workouts on a deficit.

8. AaronOC

AaronOC Guest

:mamoru:

9. siniquezu

siniquezu New Member

I think you need to find a free clinic and get your injury checked out.

10. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I wasn't referring to the shoulder. It is better though. I'm done with the prednisone, and doing some light work with it now trying to get it back up so I can lift again.

I have some other aches and shit that have not really been any better since taking the otc suppliment.

11. Leo95SE

Leo95SE The OMINOUS one

ive had great results with glucosamine + chondroitin. knees dont hurt after 3 days.

12. Ceaze

until you start benching heavy again

13. pt

pt New Member

Nice combo :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.