A couple of cutting supplement questions (here we go again... ECY/LG)

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by xpinchx, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

On the supplement list: Ephedrine, Caffiene, Yohimbine, Lean Green, Fish Oil.)

I think I got most of this figured out. YC in the morning before cardio, wait 2 hours before breakfast. Eat fish oil with breakfast. Take EC before heading to school or work. Come home 8ish hours later, take EC again and lift weights. Take Fish Oil with dinner, or with pre-bed protein shake.

Correct me if I'm wrong with any of that, but where in there (and how much) should I take of Lean Green?

2. Brujo

Brujo New Member

Don't take EC too late in the day and I prefer not to take it before a workout (my heart starts pumping too hard).

Take EC more than once a day. I use to take it 3 times a day and had good results (2 hours inbetween each dose).

I'm assuming Lean Green is just Green Tea Extract. Just take it whenever. I take mine with breakfast and lunch. I've never read anything concerning timing and Green Tea.

Take a look at the Yohimbine HCl thread in the archives (it gets a little FUBAR in the middle... and dont read anything pokesteve writes) to get an idea of dosages and timings.

3. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Yeah, I've read up quite a bit on Yoh. Read quite a few articles and I've shuffled through that thread a couple of times. Plus Ceaze is a never-ending knowledge bank of supplement information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.