MMA A couple LOL worthy things

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Hillary, May 15, 2008.

1. Hillary

Hillary fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill

First, Last Thursday: We were at a PACKED gas station on the way down to Jupiter, Fl (other school) and Renato was coming back to the car. As soon as he got in the car (windows were down), he turned to me and screamed(who had been silent since he left the car), "BITCH, I TINK I TELL YOU TO SHUT DE FUCK UP!" I was completely and utterly flabbergasted as he drove away before he said, "See, now tey tink I tough." I laughed for probably 10 straight minutes.

So, aside from all the other random funny shit that’s happened here, things got way more interesting since Tuesday. Renato and his wife apparently play host a lot, and I went with Renato’s wife to pick up a guy from France (who speaks broken Portuguese and broken English so we can at least communicate). I’m pretty sure I’m living in a GSP post fight interview, and it takes all I have to not giggle at some of the stuff he says, because every single time I imagine you guys typing in GSP’s accent.

So, Bruno (the French guy) and I are sharing a bathroom whilst living here—the rooms are on opposite sides of it. I went to take a shower this morning and reached for my shampoo on the shelf, noticing a couple French words on a nearby bottle. Obviously it was Bruno’s shampoo, but I started reading the front and the front says, in giant letters, “Douche crème extra doux.” I seriously don’t think I’ve ever laughed so fucking hard. Being the only American somewhere has its advantages, cause then I got to explain later to two Brazilians and a French guy why I was lolling.

2. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

3. Optamix

Optamix New Member

I got back south in 2 weeks.

I will get pics of the anal sex.

4. Optamix

Optamix New Member

5. Hillary

Hillary fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill

You promised me good sex. If it's bad, I'll be disappointed. Not like I'm not used to it though. :(

6. LOLSTi

LOLSTi DTOM

I'm going to send you many bottles of douche products when I am in Paris for the fall.

I'm also going to crazy frenchie-jitsu at the Alliance gym in Paris, which is going to be pretty sweet.

No chance Bruno is from Paris or any of its burbs, eh? You should network him with me if he is near Paris at all.

Feel free to call and ask me any Frenchie questions if he says anything really weird to you. :rofl: But only if you keep up with your Portuguese so you can be my tutor. :kdubb:

7. pepsi

pepsi Cut my life into pieces

8. Optamix

Optamix New Member

I've never been told I was bad at sex :dunno:

We can be sweet and sensuous or I can slap and spit on you. Both are fun in their own ways. :wavey: