A condom broke on me....*HELP!*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AllProAfro, Jun 28, 2005.

1. AllProAfro

AllProAfro New Member

We were going at it and i didnt feel it break and i finished in her. I immediately told her to go wash it out the best she could, then went and bought her some spermicide to hopefully kill any that got in her. She had just finished her period that day and she is also on the pill. Should I be worried?:dunno:

2. Eigervue

Eigervue New Member

no, god damn the pill should be fine enough

3. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

Rookie, no! A) she just got off her period so there hasn't even been an egg matured enough in an ovary yet this cycle B) no there is no B, it would have been shes on the pill but no, there is really like a 0.00000001% chance C) sperm usually don't live long enough to last until she is ovulating

BTW, how old are you again?

4. AllProAfro

AllProAfro New Member

5. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

Well, since you aren't a baby, I'm guessing you are slightly new to the game. No worries though, you'll learn with experience. But honestly, don't start freakin' out until she is more than a week late, especially if she's on the pill and taking it correctly. BC works pretty good if you use it right, plus condoms (that don't break) you'll be fine. I'm on BC, have been for years. I also hate condoms with a fiery passion but thats my preference, and I haven't gotten pregnant. Not suggested without use of another kind of BC. Pulling out is NOT a method of bc and never will be. If you, and her, keep up on the BC, you'll only be a daddy when you want to be. :wiggle:

6. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

I started reading this post and I was damn that sucks for him, and then all of a sudden I was u DUMASS ur fine lol. No worries man with all the methods you used to try and kill the sperm I am sure its gonna be okay. Plus shes on BC, BC works and it works damn good.