A&P A bunch of random shots from the past 2 months.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by ok_computer, Jul 10, 2006.

1. ok_computer

ok_computer OT Supporter

Shot with Nikon D50, all criticism welcomed and encouraged.

PS: I know the windows are gross on the beige car :squint:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 1992 240SX

1992 240SX New Member

The one of that Jetta is sweet. Very nice set. I also like that first kitten one.

3. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

very nice...i liked the last old VW pic. the rolling newer VW looks good too.

4. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

The Jetta photo has good color balance and the focus is nice and sharp. I can also appreciate a nice-looking car (though I don't much care for the new Jettas, but that's off the point.)

The jet photo could be a good stock photo, but you should adjust the color balance to remove some green, and maybe a little bit of blue as well -- green and blue light (especially green) tend to make photos look hazy, because...well, haze is caused by water vapor, and perhaps you've noticed that water tends to have a greenish-blue color in sunlight. Also, it needs to have the WESTJET logo airbrushed out first, or perhaps tastefully blurred so that the airplane appears to be owned by SOMEBODY, but not necessarily a SPECIFIC company.

As for the rest of the photos, I'm afraid I have to say that they don't do much for me. You seem to be a fan of close-focus shots, but I can't help noticing that the two photos I like are the two photos with distance-focus. In my estimation, the photo of the wild grass suffers particularly from the close-focus, and would have been much more appealing had it been taken from a few feet farther away.