A+ and Network+ Braindumps

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JT, Jan 25, 2003.

1. JT

JT New Member

Hi Everyone,

Would anybody know of any good sites for current A+ and Network+ braindumps?

Thanks.

2. kazamobah

kazamobah Guest

The only things I braindumped during my A+ test were the IRQs and the IO adresses. Cramsession has a good study guide. I don't recommend using it exclusively unless you are already familiar with hardware and the OS.

http://studyguides.cramsession.com/cramsession/comptia/

3. Mikel

Mikel .

Kill yourself if you need braindumps to pass certification exams. Seriously.

4. Mikel

Mikel .

BTW, I don't see why questions about braindumps are tolerated when questions about piracy aren't.

5. 04

04 Guest

What exactly is a braindump?

6. Kabuko

Kabuko Guest

Probably because piracy is illegal, whereas braindumps are merely morally wrong. Slight but important distinction. Although I agree that no one should be passing out braindump sites here. A braindump is where a site lists bunches of questions from tests and their answers. It's so extensive, that basically all you need to do is memorize. You don't have to know anything. This sucks for the employers hiring you. Of course, it will also suck for you when they realize you don't know a thing and fire you.

7. Mikel

Mikel .

Braindumps violate the NDA when you sit an exam, or are certified (this holds true for almost any certification) and is covered under intellectual property laws (I'm no lawyer so the terminlogy may be wrong). Hmm...let's see what else is covered under intellectual property...errr...software? :dunno:

8. kazamobah

kazamobah Guest

I thought braindumps were just things you memorized and then "dumped" onto a sheet of paper during the exam. Like on the A+ when an IRQ question is asked you can just look at the paper instead of mentally running through the list and counting on your fingers.

9. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Braindumps are more like "I just finished this test. I will now memorize/write down all the questions and their answers, and then post them on the internet so everyone else can pass the exam'.

I agree with Mikel. Especially for the A+ and Net+ exams. Do all of us IT guys a favor and don't even bother taking the test if you are going to braindump.

10. KoukiS14

KoukiS14 New Member

Ahh damn. . I figured it was like what I do...
    To memorize the IRQs, I made flashcards (doan laugh it works)..
    But, I can recall this stuff later on.. ugh..

I was worried there... Yeah, don't bother taking the test if you need to cheat on it. It's the g'damn A+ certification.

(which I will take in a few months here lol... I'm in a CLASS for it. . haha. . but. . it's required... and I'm glad it is)