SRS A) AmI being MORON OR B) I am right and should stand my ground???

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TIMMY!, Nov 2, 2005.

1. TIMMY!

TIMMY! New Member

Ok heres the situation. MY GF has a friend that I do not care for one bit!! I have asked her not to bring her around or hang out with her. Reason being she ends up getting in some kind of trouble or fighting with me because of her. She has borrowed stuff from her that I paid for and never returned them theres a lot more that I dont ant to get into at the moment. Is it wrong that Iam upset with her for hanging oput with her today and what not?? Im not sure how to take this?? She keeps trying to make peace between us but, I feel the word sorry has lost its meaning with this girl. I guess I just need a piece of mind from someone else.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Seperate darkness from light.

From now on REFUSE to go out with her if she goes along, say to her. I don't mind you spending time with your friend that is fine with me as long as I DONT have to come along.

Its wrong to go thru one door with a person you can't stand.

When she is at her place you are somewhere else, when you are at her place then she is somewhere else.

Just be firm in it. Your not being a moron ,but you are wrong in trying to stand your ground,for it only results in fighting. What you are looking for here is 'avoidance' its the magic key word namely in order NOT to be around that friend of her. :down:

3. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Its not cool to tell people who they can and cannot be friends with. If you don't like her you don't have to be friends with her, but if she does thats her choice.

4. TIMMY!

TIMMY! New Member

So that mean I should be able to talk to my friends whom she doesnt like then? There girls by the way.

5. TIMMY!

TIMMY! New Member

OK so she is trying to get me to come up to wherurie the hatchet with this person. What should I do

6. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

fuck that shit.... dont go. youve made it very clear that you dont like that person, if anything girlfriend should bring her to you, dont go to them

7. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Chill with who you want. As long as you are just friends, it shouldn't be a problem. I don't have many guy friends (I think we are all a bunch of assholes :o) so if a girl I was with didn't want me chillin with other girls, i wouldn't be with her for very long.

8. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

A) You are being a moron

you asked!!

take your friend out, alone, and get to know her!!

if she is important enough for your friend to want to spend time with, then it should be worthwhile if you want to keep this relationship to maintain friendships!!

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You know what, if Donna (my GF) brought Shasta out with us (who she knows I HATE) I would be very upset. I would tell her to never do that again - period. It's rude and disrespctful, and it will only cause problems. If she cannot respect your wishes with something that makes you unhappy, uncomfortable, and unpleasant, you have ever right to stand your ground. Luckily, Donna understands that it IS rude and she would NEVER put me in that situation on purpose.

She is welcome to hang out with her friend on her own, as you are with your "dumb" friends, but she has no right to force something uncomfortable on you.

10. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

You can't choose who she hangs around with, but you can choose who you hang around with. Stand your ground, but don't overstep your boundaries by saying who she can or can not hang out with.

11. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

You're not going to be able to make your girlfriend choose her friends for you. Don't try. She's going to have to realize on her own that this girl is bad for her. Instead, consider providing better people to hang around with.

12. Spirito

Spirito New Member

:bigthumb: Listen to this genius !

13. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

You don't need to hang out with her. Tell her never to talk about this girl. NEVER.