SRS A 27 year old virgin has decided i am going to be her first.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by i killed tupac, Nov 27, 2006.

1. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

So a little over two years ago, i met this girl in a company training. I had a girlfriend at the time, so i didnt make any moves. We hung out every day for two weeks, each of us away from our homes. I fell in love, she is perfect, we had everything in common. But alas, i had a girlfriend. It was later that she told me she was gay anyways.

We maintained our friendship via text and phone calls. I broke up with my girl about a year later. Still building a close, but platonic friendship with this other girl, but having no expectations. She has never been with a man, and has only been with one woman, and that was four years ago. I accepted this, and continued to be close friends with her, since i wasnt looking to romanticize with her anyways.

Tonight, having not seen her for over 2 years, she decides that i am going to be her first, and she wants to be with me :eek3:

So, now what? I am confused as you can imagine, plus, we live hundreds of miles away from each other, and also, i just recently told a differet girl that i liked her, having no clue this other girl would decide to have me.

My brain is exploding.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2006
  2. BradUF

BradUF Guest

27 year old virgin can't be hot anyways... Anyways stay away from getting involved with two girls, that will be nothing but problems.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Wow, way to sound ignorant.

tTo the OP, don't go through with this. At the very least, for her, sex with a guy friend (especially if she is gay) is just not going to be as good as sex with someone she wants to be with. And if you are interested in someone else, you should focus on her.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Whatever...

I would have to agree. Get with the person who wants to be with you, not someone who just wants a fling.

5. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

is there any more to the story? did she just randomly call u and say have sex with me? or was it a, "I think I'm falling for you and maybe I'm not gay." I guess what I'm asking is, is she confused about her own feelings for you? or just wanting to experiment a little?

6. darnit

darnit New Member

Just because she hasn't been with a man.. she's gay? Me thinks she doesn't know...Some folk are insecure with thier sexuality, it happens, some folks dont think sex is that important,.. for whatever reason , she played the same team, hasn't been with anyone else and is asking someone she likes to be her first male experiance.The fact she hasn't been in a realtionship for awhile , was only with one person leads me to belive she really isnt gay.. but she could be.

For her she is asking someone she feels SAFE with to give her a male experiance.
    As long as you both walk into it with complete understanding that it may not be the best in the world,that while you have feeling towards her, the physical part may not be love --for now-why not go for it.
    You said you have a friendship.. most great realtionships start off as friends first. The distance thing can be a killer, but who knows , she could be the one or not.
    But you already have a bond with her, why not see if there is more once you take it to the next level.
    Just be sure you express the fact that if it happens , and you find out your NOT for her, or she for you, that you remain friends..yes sex with friends can happen and still remain friends.
    But it takes two adults with 100% open communication.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2006
  7. i killed tupac

see, im not looking at it like a booty call. I knew from the moment i met her there was something special, but i had never figured it could go anywhere cuz of her sexuality

we already have a close, personal, intimate yet non sexual relationship

8. party_cat

party_cat New Member

and why suddenly she wants you to be her first? did you think about it?
    she's gay, so what is it that she wants?

9. mrpeoplemonster

mrpeoplemonster New Member

You sound about as confused with that relationship, as I am with a relationship with a co-worker...

I'll tell you what i think tomorrow at work, or when i see you next.

10. i killed tupac

oh shit, heh, hey dude. forgot you knew about OT

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

if she wants sex with a man, and being gay means that you strictly like women, and not men, then she's not gay, she's bi?