_____

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by vtec1994, Nov 26, 2002.

1. vtec1994

vtec1994 It always rains at Le Mans

How to get IDmax's for 339.99 w/factory warrenty

Here is how you can get either an IDMax D2 or D4 for 339.99 with a factory warrenty:

1. Go to sounddomain.com and search for the the IDmax
    2. When viewing the specs for either sub, look on the right side of the screen and click where it says "guarenteed lowest price"
    3. When the screen opens up and asks for the url to the competitors website put in: http://mainstreet-audio.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=1&Product_Code=IDMAX12D
    4. Continue to fill out the rest of the form and wait.
    5. Within a day or two sound domain will mail you back saying that they can't match the price but they will give you a discount which is in the amount of 110.00
    6. Proceed to use the provided code to buy as many IDMax's as you want :big grin:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2002
  2. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

Interesting. Though I think I'm going to stick with the Brahma. ;)

3. vtec1994

Where online can I get those for a pretty low price? That was my second choice, how do you like it compared to an IDmax???

4. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

:(

5. Mycophiles

Mycophiles OT Supporter

Motherfuckin WERD!!!!! It doesnt look like you can find brahma's at a cheap price. Another one just went off ebay at 300 and another I found for 270 but it was gone the same day.

6. LOUDSYSTEM

LOUDSYSTEM Guest

since grumpy keeps un editing this post ill post this instead

sound domain can no longer sell the id maxes for cheaper if you want to buy them from them they are 450. They were not supposed to be lowering the price on them they are now in trouble with ID. The web site owner of the site above is some kid who has multiple web sites and tranships stuff all over the us so i wouldnt even try ordering stuff from them

7. vtec1994

So are you saying that the company who is selling them at 300 is run by a kid?

8. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

That's exactly what he's saying. Basically to say that it's pretty much an unreliable source to buy from. Since sounddomain is the only authorized online dealer of ID, you won't get a warranty. So in theory this company can sell you a faulty sub and you can't do shit about it.

I'm going to be ordering my Brahma from www.ampmanaudio.com It's $385 shipped right now. They're also no longer on back order. Basically that's the best price you'll be able to get it at, but at least ampmanaudio is an authorized dealer so you get that nice 3 year warranty with the purchase.

9. vtec1994

But what I had posted gives you the warrenty because sound domain says they will match prices if everything works out, but since that site is BS they just said they would give me a disocunt and I would get a warrenty too

10. LOUDSYSTEM

LOUDSYSTEM Guest

sounddomain isnt authorized to sell the maxes that cheap and is in trouble for doing so ..

11. vtec1994

Now why didn't you say that from the get-go instead of being an ass and deleting the thread title :confused:

12. LOUDSYSTEM

LOUDSYSTEM Guest

because im an ass

13. vtec1994

your damn fucking right about that one!

Oh and just to piss you off some more I think Im gonna order the IDMax for 340 tomorrow :o

14. LOUDSYSTEM

LOUDSYSTEM Guest

it doesnt make me mad.. I will laugh if they break... When image looks at your receipt they will say im sorry you dont qualify for warranty your repair bill will be such and such..