GUN 9mm glock mag versions

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Soybomb, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I was doing some inventory checking tonight...whats the story with the different versions of the 9mm glock magazine and its followers? I know about the old non lined mags that weren't drop free but how about modern drop free mags? Any real problems with any of the variants or are they all good to go?

Also if someone wants to trade some used g19 mags (94 marked) for g17 mags (don't care if they're marked or not) let me know.

2. 2L Bunny

2L Bunny "It's only a Rabbit"

I'm keeping my G19 mags. But if you are looking to sell some G17 mags, let me know. OMC still has G19 mags listed at $19 in their West Warehouse.

3. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Oh yeah I guess that might be confusing. Soybomb has some extra g19 mags, he wants more g17 mags. Trades?

4. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I'm holding out for trades first :big grin:

5. Keesh

Keesh New Member

I have a couple 94 marked LEO/GOV only that came with my 2nd gen Glock. Not really interested in selling or trading, but I'm curious why are you interested in these specific dates?

6. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I don't personally care about the dates at all, some people don't want to buy anything marked leo/mil or 94 though, even people outside awb states so I just mentioned it as disclosure if anyone wanted to trade.