99% of men in our generation are whiny bitches.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fatghost28, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

They don't know how to handle women, they suck at teh relationships, and their balls have not dropped yet, and likely never will.

Discuss.

2. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

lol repost?

besides all guys suck at relationships. including you and me.

3. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

Not me, I'm a fuckin' pimp dude.

4. neweden

neweden All pot is good pot

Yeah i'll agree that most men are whiney sobs. But i still say that woman play a major part in it also. Woman say they know what they want in a man but they are just as clueless as we are. Don't give them the benefit of a doubt i just think they can just hold a steady face hehe.

5. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

No, see, you're a whiny bitch.

You're already complaining "Women don't know what they want, boo hoo"

See, if you had man sized balls, you'd be like

"Who gives a fuck if women know what they want, fuck 'em, I'm happy with bitch A, so it's cool. Bitch B is annoying as fuck, but she gives good head, she's the back up booty call. Bitch C is frigid in bed and dumb as a post, so I'll just tell her to fuck off and lose my number"

You wouldn't even think about "Gee, what do women want" Cuz it ain't YOUR problem dude, it's their's. Let them deal with it.

:fawk:

6. neweden

neweden All pot is good pot

Hmmm. Your Player mentallity is great and everything but i wasn't saying i care that woman don't know what they want i'm just backing up the point that relationships arn't fucked up by only the guys. I'm shure you could just walk around saying "I fuck bitches" but that ain't nuthing. But to deal with a womans irrational ideas in a relationship is the real challenge expecially when you actually like the girl. Have you ever "liked" a woman or do you just fuck bitches hehe.

7. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

:rofl: this post is crackin me up

:rofl: x 10 billion

8. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

<---- is part of the 1%

9. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

Yo dawg, don't be hatin' like that.

I care for all my bitches, tricks and hoez G. I buy them breakfast at Denny's, I take them for a ride in my 73' pink Caddy, and I always make sure they got the finest FUBU money can buy, damn it. :fawk:

But seriously, I know how to deal with all sorts of women's emotional problems:

I ignore them, or tell them to take it somewhere else, I don't give a fuck if they're crazy, let some poor sap handle them when they're crazy, thats what all their :greddy: male friends are for.

10. Yep

Yep Knick knack paddy whack, give the old dog a bone

I think Fatghost is all talk. blah blah blah... I'm so pimp.

And I thought Morter was a talker.

11. funkatation

funkatation I'm dead sexy!

Agreed.

12. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

Yes you are

:bigthumb:

13. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

See, you're a bitch though, so it doesn't bother me. blah blah blah.

14. MaxBoost

MaxBoost Guest

I used to be the whiny bitch, caring, wannabe sensitive type...i was alone.

The truth is, don't give a shit about a girl and she'll always come back to you. It sucks having to act hard when your not. But girls like it. Ignore them, don't cell them, don't whine, don't give in, pretty much don't act like a whiny bitch, and they will be on your DICK, it's that simple.

This doesn't mean beat them, be mean, be abusive, be a total ass. But always hold yourself a little higher, you end the conversations a little early, you let them want more, YOU tease THEM, don't call them, let them call you...it works. It's just the way things go...

You can be a nice guy just don't ever be a bitch, even in the slightest way. hold your ground, be reasonable, and you will meet more women, date more women, and have more and more opportunites for fruitful relations where you can put down the shield as trust builds.

15. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

the rest of you bitches got nothing to say?

What, you all reading poetry and crying over Oprah?

16. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

i like oprah.... and how she eats everything regular people cant...

:rofl:

17. jae

jae New Member

<------ is part of the 99%

i guess im a whiny little bitch cuz i have yet to experience things.

18. Don Cherry

Don Cherry Guest

<----Just read my quote to the left

19. Annabelle

Annabelle Guest

>I used to be the whiny bitch, caring, wannabe sensitive type...i >was alone.

That's because you haven't found a smart, mature girl yet.

>The truth is, don't give a shit about a girl and she'll always come >back to you. It sucks having to act hard when your not. But girls >like it. Ignore them, don't cell them, don't whine, don't give in, >pretty much don't act like a whiny bitch, and they will be on your >DICK, it's that simple. This doesn't mean beat them, be mean, >be abusive, be a total ass. But always hold yourself a little >higher, you end the conversations a little early, you let them >want more, YOU tease THEM, don't call them, let them call >you...it works. It's just the way things go...

Sorry to dissapoint, but that is not the truth. If a guy acts like this towards me or any of the girls that I hang out with, he will be out of the door in no time.

>You can be a nice guy just don't ever be a bitch, even in the >slightest way. hold your ground, be reasonable, and you will >meet more women, date more women, and have more and >more opportunites for fruitful relations where you can put down >the shield as trust builds

You should have your shied "up" but be sensitive and caring. Coz the only girls that like asses are, as I already mentioned, immature sluts. Or maybe just immature. I'm talking from my experience. I've seen a lot of girls who like their boys "tough" and in the end, they all split up. In a real relationship, you should care and act like you care if you want the same in return.

20. selvo

selvo New Member

Come on Annabelle you sound like a militant feminist you wont find a real man you will find some supplicative POS guy who will bend to your will.

If you want a real man you should know your place.

21. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

Yup.

You're a whiny bitch dude.

22. Annabelle

Annabelle Guest

And you sound like a sexist. What is exactly "my place"? :rolleyes: You consider a "real man" being a moron and treating his girl like shit? Haha, well, in that case I feel real bad for you.

23. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

Now this thread is going somewhere!

Anyway, Selvo is a whiny bitch too, you can tell he's angry at women.

Anger at women = automatic whiny bitch status.

24. Annabelle

Annabelle Guest

25. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

But you should know, being a women = 99% chance of being a whiny bitch too, but we expect that :fawk: