99 acura 3.0 CL

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Guest, Dec 2, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. LBKornhusker

LBKornhusker Muscular cyborg German dude dances with sexy Frenc

I thought you were selling that or something...:confused:

Anyways - :bigthumb:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

i am, i need to get a job to establish some credit though

so about a month or so

4. Guest

Guest Guest

What kind of mods u got?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

nitrous, pulleys, intake, exhaust, a few little trick up my sleeve. Suspension...basically it...was gonna do a turbo setup but am selling the car for a wrx

6. Boostn

Boostn Guest

Was it because it was front wheel drive? I hate front wheel drive because of weight transfer when launching. Too easy to lose traction. AWD rocks. Try a 1991 GMC Syclone, 92-93 Typhoon. I got 92 Typhoon!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

nah, things just to slow.....fwd tends to have better traction then RWD in some cases

and i'd get a typhoon, but i'm not into new trannies every few months

8. Boostn

Boostn Guest

new trannies every few months heh? Well, just invest in rebuild on the 700R4 with Brian Hartman Stage IV or so kit. You would have a bad ass tranny.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know. If you want info, syty.net is good site. Nothing wrong with having a domestic with gobs of torque!

Anyways, WRX has some benefits, better gas mileage and rallying. Just don't use it for drag racing unless you wanna pour money into it.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

ya, my brother used to have a syclone, even built tranny's wouldn't handle it. And i plan on pouring a good amount of money into the wrx, i've already started getting parts.

and i've got a domestic w/ gobs of torque, it just ways 5,000 lbs :big grin:

http://209.113.78.244/suburban/3_small.jpg

:bigthumb:

10. Boostn

Boostn Guest

oh well, your brother should have gotten in touch with Brian Hartman from syty.net. He is the tranny guru. Most tranny shop will do shitty job on tranny rebuilds.

I like that surburban, its bad ass. I am working on my 1968 mustang, I have already posted the pictures of the engine in the american cars section.

My Typhoon should be out of shop next week with its new engine, turbo, and bunch of goodies. Should be running near high 11's with full interior. Gotta get some Nitto drag radials :bigthumb:

By the way, where you live? So if you are close to me, watch out!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

pasadena california