91 Stealth RT/TT burnout vid

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Stealth2turbo, Nov 17, 2002.

1. firemunki

firemunki I am the patron saint of lost causes

tight...i wish i had awd

2. Yeah I love it. Here in oregon it rains 7-9 months out of the year, so a lightwight RWD isn't nearly as practacal as a AWD with ABS. What do you drive? I noticed you referred to an S14 in your profile.

Joey

3. Profit

Profit Guest

4. Those links are working for me. Yes I am a member if 3SI. I have the same S/N, and I linked that video to a thread on the forum last week. got a ton of feedback on it. Whats your SN on 3SI?

Joey

5. 4C FED

4C FED Ain't my GOD DAMN planet understand monkey-boy!

6. 4C FED

Shit my bad....shoulda double checked to make sure they were working. They usually are.

You can go here: http://www.sportmachines.com/media/videos.html
    and check back later.

Both of them are on Page 1.
    Look at the Terrible Ty Donuts & Stokes/Rockford Racecraft launch.

7. Profit

Profit Guest

same as this one :big grin:

8. The only vid that worked was the white typhoon one, which I have seen before. Is that your typhoon? Or are you telling me to do donuts dry when you don't? It's cool if you are. It's much more difficult/impressive to do them dry.

Joey

9. 4C FED

10. What do you drive that doesn't run? And that is the one I saw. THe white typhoon (maybe syclone) doin the donuts to the 80's music.
    I custom mounted my ECU today. The reason I custom mounted it is because when I went to inspect it, it had no hardware for mounting, and I had to fabricate my own bracket, cause I think it's was missing the old one.

Joey

11. 4C FED

I have a Syclone.
    Put a new motor in last May.
    After about 6 hours of low power tuning in my drive way, a cam bearing seized then spun in the block.
    I've got it all torn apart again and just waiting to get some machine work done so I can put it back together.
    It's been down for about 3 years now.

Thought you were referring to the one with the same Typoon in the wet parking lot, np.

12. Man that must be incredibly stressfull. I Wouldn't have a shot at affording that at 17.

Joey

13. 4C FED

Yeah, I'm a little stressed about it.
    And I wouldn't have been able to afford it at 17 either. But, now that I'm an old fart, it's semi-affordable. ;)

14. n0denine

n0denine Guest

Wow your car reminds me of mine. They are identicle. That is a 1992 Dodge stealth R/t TT Red with im not sure if you have black leather some came with tan leather. Mines is black. That doghnut reminds me of when i did that, I still have the car and race but last two times i did shit in the rain
    no. 1 I busted a $210 tire and bent the control arm on my front passanger side wheel because some asshole almost side swiped me and i went into a pot hole the size of a geo metro. The car amazingly poped right out of the hole. I thought it would be stick but i came right out (Thanks AWD) But the tire was blown and the ass didnt bother to stop at what happened. It was fixed in two days and not the next because noone was open when i woke on sunday. Ok then a week later I was being a dumbass and i guess tried to slide out the black end to make it look cool when i turned a corner form a stop on a deserted street at 3am. and Um.... Yeah Over Steer... Over Steer... Over Steer... Stomp on brakes but it was too late and the car cought tractions, shot forward with the wheel turned parallel to the curb and BOOM.... A, Uno, One $600 Rim Goonnnnneee. So yeah thats the last time i did and are doing something like that in the rain. That was about 5 months ago.