MIL 9 days till I'm a Corpsman!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MCDGexx, Oct 31, 2007.

1. MCDGexx

MCDGexx Crazyquack

I graduate NHCS in 9 days, I can't wait to get the fuck out of Great Mistakes.....going to Pensacola for Aerospace Medical Technician school afaik, only got verbal orders, my written are taking forever :(

2. usmcdevil

usmcdevil wouldnt you like to know

lol enjoy pensacola

3. MCDGexx

MCDGexx Crazyquack

oh I will alot better than Great Lakes O_O

4. usmcdevil

usmcdevil wouldnt you like to know

you think so? lol i just came from there about a month ago you goin to NAS pensacola its achange of scenery, right on the ocean id suggest goin to the dock or flor-bama if you are 21 not much to do you we'll since you navy you will have phase1 when you get there then after about 60-90days you get phase3 where you get to stay out in town my curfew sucked yeah!! 10pm weekdays 12am on weekends woot:hsd:

5. Sharkticon

Sharkticon The safest place in combat is on an AEGIS Class Gu

Good to go. Here's some helpful advice for you to take with you throughout your Navy career:

1. Make a copy of your service record when you get to your first permanent duty station and keep it in a binder. Anything that goes in your record should also go in your binder. You will come to realize that the personnel department loses shit all of the time. That service record is everything you are.

2. Take advantage of tuition assistance early in your career. With the training you will receive as an aerospace med tech, you will probably be 75% on your way to an associates degree.

3. Mind your money. Check your LES every month. Put something away every payday. Live within your means. Take advantage of the Million Dollar Sailor program the Fleet Family Support Center offers. In fact, take advantage of the information programs the FFSC has available.

That's all I can think of at this time. :bigthumb: