9/11 witness virtual world event

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by magi, Jul 3, 2009.

1. magi

magi New Member

Hello.
    Why dont we do a World Trade Center in a virtual world like Second Life or similar programs but with a moving background scenary of the plane krasches, then the fires and the collaps (explosions) of the buildings.
    Like a virtual movie of the catastrofy with a time line through the event.

Then make it possible for people who experienced the event to log in with his own virtual person before it happens and walk around in the event as they did in reallity 9/11 2001 and show people where they were when they saw something. They stop the time and set a marker on the position and time that they witness something and then write, set up pictures and videos that they have.
    Then they start the time again and walk, drive and so on to the next place of the disaster where they saw, heard or experienced things, set a marker and set up the information.
    Then when thousands of people set up where they where and where they walked, ran or drove a car, people then wil be able to see the WTC filled with virtual people who move around in the city and its buildings.
    Viewer can then stop the time at any moment of the disaster and zoom in on any place on the street or in a building and read what people experienced at that time by clicking on the person and get the information.

I really want to know where people where in the buildings when they heard explosions and so on.

This would be a open environment so that any whitness can log in and set up theire story. And anybody is allowed to get a copy of the virtual world so they can help build it up with details that is relevant to the catastofic event.
    It will all be moderated by people from 911 truth groups and likewise that people trust.
    If it all work out the truth will be revealed of what happened but in the virtual world.

It would also be interesting to do other events in history by this way like wars and other disasters and why not social events that people and groups of people have experienced or that historians can build so that people can see what happened in the past, but as a virtual world event.
    In this way people can see the event just as they want from any position with any zoom.
    If you want to see it all from one person you just follow him through the event or if you want to see it the next time from a fire truck you just follow that one as a invisible flying camera.

Do you want it?

Regards M.Sc. Magnus

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  2. 5Gen_Prelude

5Gen_Prelude There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but

3. 7960

7960 New Member

if you want it done, why don't you do it?

:ugh: wow

4. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Daught
    I suppose this may have something to do with your wow...

5. magi

magi New Member

I just want to know if people is interested in this mass witness instrument and how much people want it.

Peace

M.Sc. Magi
    -

6. 7960

7960 New Member

again, why do you care.

YOU want it. Screw what other people want. Build it.

7. magi

magi New Member

I have asked in other forums like these and the majority hate me and the idea of a virtual 3D mass witness instrument.

forums.randi.org/
    showthread.php?t=147256

neowin.net/forum/index.php?
    showtopic=793090&st=0

There also is a possibility that it would reveal dangerous things and that I could get killed if I tried so I prefer to tell people about it so someone else build it and take the risk.

This is a dangerous technology if it is developed to a high degree and could reveal many dangerous "truths".

Peace

Regards M.Sc. Magi
    ---------------------------

8. 7960

7960 New Member

why do you care?

if you want it, build it. some people won't like the idea and others will think it's fantastic.

oh, so you're a coward.

shut up.

9. Fase

Fase Your Face, In A Pickle Jar.

This is serious? :ugh2:

10. DAN513

DAN513 OT Supporter

11. ZeroSkillet

ZeroSkillet Matt Hughes > *

WTF tgim....my brain is sad

12. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Wouldn't you have had to be there to build a virtual snapshot of it?!

13. magi

magi New Member

You dont seem to understand this....

This will not be a static virtual world.
    It will be a dynamic virtual world.
    When you log in to this dynamic mass witness virtual 911 WTC 3D world you will be a virtual person, lets say 30 minuts before the planes crash in to WTC the 11 september 2001.
    If you just stand still you will see the planes come in after 30 minuts and then see the towers collaps and then after about 5 hours WTC 7 collaps and 30 minuts later time stop and you are logged out.
    It is supposed to be used to logg your movements and collect your writings, pictures and videos as you walk through WTC under the disaster and you can stop the time and write, set up pics and videos where you were at a time and place where you where that day.
    Then anybody can run the virtual movie and see all the virtual people standing, walking, running and driving cars and so on and see what they write and see in any place and time.

Then anybody will be able to filter out and correlate peoples witness information and make adjustments to make it all fit together to make a correlated story of it as thousands of people witness about where they were and what they set up and write about.
    Anybody will be able to build and correct geometry and details and if it is correct it will be added to the virtual world and so on and so on...
    Let anybody tell their story what they saw and experienced so that the information can be correlated and adjusted with all the other witnesses and see what will come out of it.
    When enough people talk about explosions from different parts of WTC so it can be triangulated and pin-pointed by different groups of people then the explosions can be made in the event as a virtual extra dimension so that people can take part of it as if it could be if it was true and then if it all can be correlated all these extra dimensions of possible dimensional events, can be runned as a virtual event to see what it could look like if the extra virtual dimensions events actually happened just to see what it would look like.
    And so on and so on....
    Do you want it?

Regards M.Sc. in Engineering Physics , Magi

14. CodeX

CodeX Guest

I highly doubt you have enough information about this event to make anything close to an "accurate" representation.

You will never have enough information to make anything accurate enough to reveal "dangerous truths"... you conspiracy theory whackjob.

Also, no home computer today could simulate something as complex as a building collapse to ANY degree of accuracy to a real event. Thats in the super computer or distributed multi-processor realm.

15. magi

magi New Member

You do not seem to understand this technology.

It is to be built in a program like second life or similary and there are not to be used any physical engines or high physic calculations at all.
    It is to be built as a 3D dynamic virtual world event built as a cartoon where the dynamic events will be built frame by frame.
    People will be able to walk around on streets, floors, stairs and corridors and so on and if they are in the buildings as they collaps they will be logged out as they died. If they get out to a safe distance they survive and can continue their witness walk and run, stop the time and keep on writing then start the time as they walk on in the disaster.

Any computer can build this with second life program and some adjustments of it.

If you still think this require super computer or distributed multi-processor realm you simply dont understand what I talk about.

Regards M.Sc. in Engineering Physics , Magnus
    -------------------

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  16. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Still not seeing the point. Why re-enact getting crushed by millions of tons of concrete?

17. 7960

7960 New Member

SO FUCKING BUILD IT ALREADY!

18. CodeX

CodeX Guest

No, you don't seem to understand what is necessary to build an accurate simulation of something so complex as a commercial jet crashing into an office building. The technology used in second life CANNOT do this, and no home computer has the processing power to model this simulation unless it was SO INNACURATE as to be meaningless to provide any conclusions about the nature of the event.

Then you are NOT talking about a physically accurate model, you are talking about a game, and as such your statement:

is ignorant, because no truth can be revealed by an extremely rough approximation of the physical forces and interactions that occured in that event, and no physically accurate simulation can be done in SECOND FUCKING LIFE, or in any reasonable time frame on any typical PC. You have a masters in engineering? I have a masters in computer science, and I am telling you the complexity of this model, if it were accurate enough to draw conclusions from, would require time on a super computer and more information than anyone has about the event.

You are a joke, other people on other forums have told you that I am sure, and so are we.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
  19. GOGZILLA

GOGZILLA Double-Uranium Member

is this the want java not jews guy?

20. Doomsday

Doomsday XXX

To M.Sc. Magi in Engineering Physics

can you just post pics of hot Swedish bitches?
    we're more interested in that :naughty:

21. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

I think he's talking more about the pathos of the event than the physics. However, supposing that Americans need a computer-simulated re-enactment of 9/11 to appreciate the pathos of the event suggests that he really doesn't have any fucking clue what he's talking about. I didn't know anyone in the towers, or anyone who knew anyone in the towers -- the closest I got was my roommate's friend's father was "directly involved" -- and I was still wandering around in a fog for days afterwards, wondering what the hell we did to deserve it.

This is the sort of idea that someone who lives halfway around the world would come up with. Maybe we should build a computer simulation of the betrayal of Mohammed by the Hebrews instead -- now there is an event I don't adequately appreciate the pathos of, if the chest-beating and self-flagellation of his followers is any indication.

22. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

I can help you out with that, living in Stockholm now, no shortage of hot Swedish blond bitches!

23. johan

johan Active Member

He's basically talking about Second Life: 9/11 Edition

It's a somewhat pointless exercise.

Since the TS seems to be english impaired, I'll simplify here:

Q: Will people be interested in it?
    A: Sure. Somewhere, there's bound to be a few people who want to explore some 9/11 based Second Life type of scenario. What you suggest is a game though. Let's be honest about that.

Q: Is it pointless?
    A: Probably not any more or less than Second Life is in general.

Q: Should you build it.
    A: Knock yourself out buddy. Your time is better spent coding than here.

24. 7960

7960 New Member

I went there to buy a car.

I came back and my friend asked "what's it like?" and I said "the best part about sweden is there were swedish chicks EVERYWHERE!"

My wife hit me.

25. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

It's true man. God damn, it's heaven! :)