$80/month plus $75 initation?!?1

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by houseofdon, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. houseofdon

houseofdon Simplify Moderator

Damn! My college's gym has cut back their hours over spring break, so I decided to go check out one of the best clubs in town for a free week trial.
    Nice club, good selection of free weights. It was mostly old guys working on the Nautilus machines, so I know I won't have to wait to use free weights.

But damn, they want 80 bucks a month!! Fuck that, I'll just stick with the shitty college gym and the fagmunches doing nothing but curls for an hour straight.

2. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

$80 a month is pretty crazy. The commercial gym I used at home was only about $30, which I could deal with.

3. houseofdon

houseofdon Simplify Moderator

Yeah, I'd drop 30 a month no question if I felt it would help my training over the college gym, but 80 is just way too much. I need to find just a basic gym with not a whole lot more than weights and some cardio equipment. I don't need the pool, tennis courts, and all the bells and whistles.

4. nobody

nobody New Member

my housemate pays $80 a month for basically their sauna and hot tub. he is also in a step aerobics class if i remember right.

it pisses me off that he can waste that money like that, but oh well, at least not everyone's that stupid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.