MIL 6251 Airframe structural mech.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by usmcdevil, Aug 28, 2007.

1. usmcdevil

usmcdevil wouldnt you like to know

i am about to pick my orders and such. I was just wondering what kind of aircraft is good work on. If you dont know we have Air: v-22 (ospreys), F-18, Harrier, KC-130 Helo: hueys and cobras, CH-53, Ch-46 also I or O level im thinking O

2. mrduke

mrduke OT Supporter

are you a marine?

3. Mangos

Mangos New Member

"usmcdevil"

i think hes coast guard :hsugh:

4. usmcdevil

hahaha well what other branch has ospreys that are deploying in october though i wont be to the fleet by then i really dont wanna work on them they are a mess i want 53's so i can do presidential duty but ehh

5. Jbeanz

Jbeanz OT Supporter

Having been in a C-130 unit and now a Reinforced CH-46 unit ( we have 53's , hueys ,cobras and harriers as well). Basically it's all the same shit , just different shapes and shit with O-Level. C-130's rock because you will never have to go on a fucking navy boat. Plus they have reserve units in new york and texas. Helo's you will deploy alot Either UDP to Okinawa , iraq/afghanistan or just a western pacific float. C-130's go on small 2-6 weeks trips every so couple months where only a few planes and some personnel will go vs helo's the whole damn unit goes. Hope this helps

6. usmcdevil

well i want to head on a medfloat im trying to get in a unit that goes on medfloats. yes that does help i dont wanna goto oki my friends got 130's; 53's are really cool, but i really really dont want v-22s