6 months almost

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mistergixter, Aug 1, 2008.

1. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

So I have been single for 6 months almost and am working and getting better at getting over the ex. Thanks to the help of the Vag, I have made great progress forward. Here is an example, last night my buddy and I go out for a drink at his friend's bar. We get there, say hello and are greated with a vodka shot. I then have my Guinness and we sit down on the patio area. Since my friend knows some of the bar tenders we are getting taken care of. Fast forward a little, cute waitress comes up and wants to sell us more drinks. We tell her that Joe is taking care of us, she then tells us she can bring us new drinks and have Joe ring it up. She is cute, we agree. Fast forward again, next thing I know, she and I are doing a shot of Jager. She is really flirty at this point and touching me, I am touching her, the flirty things. She comes back and is now talking to us and not asking us for an order. The bar manager comes up and whisper something into her ear, she smiles and walks away...comes back with two shots of patron. My friend has to drive us (me) home because at this point I am 2 Guinness, 1 shot of jager, 1 shot of vodka deep. So he says he can't shoot it but she can. So then then pours half of her shoot into mine and says tequilla is bad. I ask why, she whispers to me, it makes me strip. I say not a bad thing. So we shoot that, and then she comes back stares into my eyes and says we are doing another shot of jager. Fast forward some more, the night ends with her putting her phone number in my phone.

I know it was her job to be flirty, but chances that if I call her I might get to take her out. Cause when I asked for her phone number, I asked if I could take her out. Well I think, my memory is a little foggy.

Cliffs: Went to bar. Got drunk with waitress, got waitress's number.

Funny side not, she thought we probably racked up a $150 worth of drinks, but my buddy knowing the bar manager, he payed $35.

So I got my first phone number, even though it was with liquid courage in person. For me that is a big step foward.

I feel shit is starting to go my way now.

So thank OT(Vag crew), I heart you.:hug:

2. Timer

Timer Guest

Good job buddy.

3. sapient

sapient New Member

There's a difference between a waitress flirting for a tip and a waitress giving you her number. Congrats man. :)

4. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

So I should give her a call then and see what happens? The worst case, she says no? I still got valuable experience.

Also, part of my thinking is she gave me a fake number, but then again you never know until I call. She is 21, young but knew how to work my phone like a pro. I will give her a call tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  5. Timer

Timer Guest

Normally, I would say, "Well, do what you think is right so that you learn for yourself."

But, in this case, even I do not know. Usually waitresses can be flirty or what not to get a bigger tip. Interestingly, this one is doing shots with you, saying very risque stuff, and puts her number in your phone. This situation is extraordinary, but you must not get worked up over the possibility that she did this as a signal of interest.

What are your options?
    -Don't call, move on
    -Don't call, go back on a similar night, see if she is working and let her approach you
    -Give her a call

Only because my expereience with a waitress in the past was also with a SEMI-flirty, not as much as yours at al though, I would just show up again, give her some time to see you. If not, hit on the other women.

But how attracted to her were you without the liquor? If a lot, then call. Don't let the jager talk for you.

6. fray

fray New Member

Good job.

7. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

She was hot before the Jager. Now I agree that this was indeed a unique situation. Due to my friend knowing the bar manager and our drinks being sold by our bartender friend, she was just a carrier for our drinks. So we did not tip her at all.

She was saying very risque stuff, even before the first shot. It was brought up that my friend and I ride motorcycles and she then told us that she was a good rider, followed by a sly wink. Which to me was intended to be taken in the naughty way. I think the signs are there and I should just call her and see what happens. She also told me tequila makes her take off her clothes, which she whispered to me. To have a waitress take a shot of said tequila which she usually does not do, maybe means something. I will give her a call later today and see what happens.

Worst case, nothing happens, best case, I spend 10 of coffee to find out who she is? Win win for me, cause I get the experiance of talking to a woman that i had no prior info on.

I do not 'need' this per se, but I do feel a girl who may not be gf material would be good for me. I am not the hit it and quit it type of person but the experiance would be good for me. Plus, she has a hot ass.

I will let you know what happens when I call her later today. I hope I can just man up and do work.:rolleyes:

8. fray

fray New Member

don't overthink it. just call her and see what comes of it.

9. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

By nature, I am an overthinker. It happens to me a lot. I am working on learning to deal with it, but not to much information about it. Or at least none that I have searched for.

10. fray

fray New Member

me too... usually for me it's a matter of realizing when I'm doing it and just trying to relax. Just being aware that you do it helps.

11. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

Ya, I know what you mean. It is tough sometimes. But I did call her and talk to her. Like I thought, she was not going to recognize the number or initially remember who I was. But after a gentle reminder and a brief conversation, she said she would call me back, she was out shopping.We will see if that happens or not. But I did it and I feel good about it. Got over the initial hump. Now I just need to work on getting a girl's phone with a whole lot less liquid courage.

Yaay me.

12. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

It'll come with time. Yay you for getting out there, though! Keep us posted.

13. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

No call back as of yet. Next Saturday comes around and she does not call back, number deleted. I am already moving on.

14. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Good for you. The more you remove yourself the better. Don't get roped back into something you don't want to be a part of.

15. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

I am still having some issues that involve my ex. I happen to go her direction 4 times a week, at least because of school. I passed her once on the freeway and haven't been able to shake the worries of seeing her again. I do not know why I am worried to run into her? School is almost out for a month, so that will help and then I only have 1 more quarter there before I move onto SJSU.

Any suggestions, 9/10 I am on my motorcycle. So I always have at least 1 earbud in for tunes.

16. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Yeah. Just know that seeing her will make you feel that way. I was with one SO for 4 years and then broke up. We broke up a few years ago and to this day it still screws me up for a few days if I run into him. Take comfort in knowing that you'll be leaving in a month.

17. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

OK, school is done with now for 6 weeks. She is still on my mind but some of the girls I am pursuing are coming back into town which will help me out a lot.

I am talking to 4 girls at the moment, soon to be 3. I have never dated more than 1 girl at a time, how can I juggle this to find the best one out of the three. Is this wrong in some way? This happened to be once, but I was the 2nd guy and that was a semi awkward conversation.

Just looking for input.

18. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

Just play the field. Enjoy yourself, just don't let any of them commit to you unless you are willing to do the same.