5x115 Rim Suppliers? (prefer Black)

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by neonwheels, May 1, 2005.

1. neonwheels

neonwheels New Member

I have a 2003 Monte Carlo SS and I've having an EXTREME problem finding an 18" black rim in size 5x115. I know I can go with the 5x114.3 and use spacers, however I would rather go with the proper size to stop from putting unneccesary stress on the studs.

I have found 2 rim types through TireRack.com, an ASA AR-1 in hyper black and also a Kazera KZ-A. However these are not available until late next month (and the date fluctuates quite heavily plus or minus a month).

Other than those I can't find anything, so I figured I would post and hope someone has seen something floating around that could help me out because my tires are going bald and I would rather not replace the tires on the stock rims and then just turn around and buy new rims and tires again. (However I will be using the stock rims for winter wheels, so the tires will be replaced, but I was hoping for sometime further down the road)

Thanks SO much for any help! :x:

2. black 3g

black 3g Guest

wrong forum

3. neonwheels

neonwheels New Member

"Formerly Show and Shine"

Rims fit in the Show category plus it doesn't fit anywhere else that I can find...

4. black 3g

black 3g Guest