And discharge it. Do you think it's an electronic shock caused by an induced current in your skin (from the EMF emitted by all that energy running through that coil of wires) OR do you think it's a burn caused either by the intense EMF (the EMF in the visible spectrum) going directly into your arm... (as if you burned yourself with a magnifying glass in the sun.... but in 1/1200th of a second). It FEELS like a shock. The mark it leaves is more like a burn. Come back after you've done some testing.