530 Login Error v. Noob Q

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Pizza The Hutt, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Pizza The Hutt

Pizza The Hutt OT Supporter

Okay, so I've created a html page for my employer. I have all of the login information and everything. I upload the page from my home laptop to the server space and it works fine. However, when I go to my place of employment to upload information, I get a 530 login error. The only thing different from when it uploads to when I get the error is the internet connection (My Home versus My Employer).

For about two weeks, I've been calling around and asking around and no one's giving me a straight answer. I've googled the subject and can't find any definitive answer. I now turn to you all for any sort of explanation on what the problem is. I basically need to get this fixed so that I can transfer webpage duties to someone else that actually works at my place of employment on a daily basis.

I apologize if this is a stupid noob question. I've tried finding the answer through other channels and have had no success. :wtc:

2. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

are u using IIS? if so check permissions on the file and make sure they are inherited from the folder (hopefully the folder has the correct permissions)