*5.0 crew* Almost done (5 lug, Mach 1 brakes, 18x8.5 BBS RK's)

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by WhiteSSP, Jun 18, 2007.

1. WhiteSSP

WhiteSSP OT Supporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats as good of fitment as I'm ever going to get, 1/4" from the outside part of the fender lip on the rear. That is a 18x8.5 +25 with 94 GT axles.

I'm finishing up the loose ends this week as I'm off work all week long. Had to swap to 10" 94 GT rear rotors as the guy I bought the brakes from gave me GT brackets and not Mach 1 rear brackets. Gotta drill some holes for the brake hose mounting bracket in the rear shock bracket on the rear end, buy/bend up a couple sections of rear brake line, bleed the brakes, and put the diff fluid in, then I'll be done.

The tires are on order now and it should be rolling by Saturday hopefully :big grin:

Sorry about the quality of the pics, they're from my Treo 650 which has the worst camera of any cameraphone i've ever seen.

2. pathOFdisaster

pathOFdisaster Resident Ford Troll OT Supporter

3. CJPA

CJPA New Member

Those wheels are fucking sexxxay

4. WhiteSSP

WhiteSSP OT Supporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its 99.999999999999% done. I have to cut out some of the front ground effects/skirt in front of the front tires so they will clear when turning, and I need to buy some ebrake cables before I drive it. I made the decision not to drive it today because I need an alignment and I need to cut those extensions so I dont rip them all up and #### up the fenders. I didnt get the 4th tire until yesterday at 630pm so I couldnt get them mounted yesterday, and my friend couldnt do them today until 5pm, thats why I'm not driving it now.

It was so hard to get it down on the ground and not drive it today :( I wont be able to work on it again until tuesday either.

Sorry again for the horrible pic quality. I promise a pro-style photoshoot will be coming from my best friend when this thing is done.

BTW for anyone attempting this, please get SN95 length axles. Thats what I have, and with the 18x8.5's they fit PERFECTLY all the way around! I'm going to have to roll the fender lips, but it looks soooo much better when its not sunk into the wheel well.

5. Chris951

Chris951 New Member

take a pic of the rear :)

6. WhiteSSP

WhiteSSP OT Supporter

I have one but you cant see shit with it. I'm gonna get my roomates digital camera and take it over there tomorrow and snap some better pictures. I should actually be able to drive it tomorrow, I just have to cut some of the fender extension off so the tires will clear.