FRK 45 minute long orgasm.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Biomechanoid, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

It was drug induced, but you won't believe what caused it (details when I get back from work and the walls stay in one shape and color)

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

If you were a chick, I would have guessed buying an expensive handbag. But I take it you're male from your user text. sooooo.... :dunno:

3. blazing187

blazing187 Guest

he told us nothing

4. Huntmoney

Huntmoney New Member

i just want to say that if I had a 45 minute long orgasm I might be inclined to end my life..............just because I cant imagine anything ever topping that.

5. Special

Special I have nipples, can you milk me?

a 46 min long orgasM? :dunno:

6. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

DISCLAIMER I AM NOT A DOCTOR. In fact I am still attending college for Computer science. BUT I have poured well over 100 hours into complining independent studies of the effects of MDMA (ecstacy), amphetamine (speed), and several other recreational/party drugs and I feel confident that I can be relativelysafe using any of the drugs I have researched after thorough testing for purity and additives. ALSO BE NOTED: I do NOT advocate mixing drugs without understanding how the drugs interact with each other as well as your neural system, and potential side effects. A TRIP SITTER IS A MUST in my book, and I was lucky enough that one of my friends that went with us is a paramedic (though we didn't need his skills, the fact was very comforting).

HOW IT HAPPENED
    about 2AM on monday morning I took approximately 100mg of amphetamine at a rave party. Around 4:00am I took approximately 250mg of MDMA- I have been using various amphetamine based drugs for about 3 years now and my body has a moderate tolerance compared to others in my weight range. Around 4:30 the effects of the MDMA started to hit, and I didn't begin to peak until around 7AM (usually peak period lasts about 2 hours for me). around 7:30AM the rave ended, and our designated drove us back. what caused the orgasm was the car we drove in, specifically, the tuned exhaust. Unfortunately the driver didnt' realize the effect that the exhaust was having when she kept the RPMs so that the exhaust was hitting it's resonance frequency- sober it sounds like a very loud hum with a small but intense vibration. rolling it was like the sound itself was causing my entire body to vibrate, at which point my drug induced state caused me to orgasm- only it wasn't a typical one where I squirt five or six times and I was done, it started of as one long squirt, and then it was like it was constantly "twitching" even after I had run dry and was shooting blanks. about 20 minutes on the road I was no longer releasing any kind of fluid, but still the twitching and orgasm continued. about 10 minutes later I started to develope an EXTREME tunnel vision from the overstimulus I was recieving- it was like trying to stare through a pinhole. near the end of the ride I started to develop extreme cramping in my inner thighs. it wasn't until she finally turned off the car that it ended- I could barely walk into the house and my underwear was SOAKED in cum. In my several years of taking ecstacy (probably over 50 experiences under my belt) I have NEVER had any sexual arousal or stimulus from the drug which is why this came as such a shock when it started happening. a very bizzare side effect that I have never felt before is that my entire cock has no feeling in it except for the head which has very little sense at all. I can't get hard (but that's normal for about 2-3 days after rolling for me), but this lack of sensation is disturbing enough that if it persists through tomorrow I'm going to the doctor.

and there you have it. Brought to orgasm for 45 minutes non-stop by a CAR. that neon is literally "Sex on wheels" for me.

7. damn I would have had to have told the chick to stop the car after a while, the only thing is, what if the equipment doesnt work anymore?

8. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood New Member

omg :drool: mdma :bowdown: try hitting a whipit on mdma... 15min orgasm just laying on the floor... WOW

9. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

:hs: I'd be more concerned if he ever had kids and the uhm, effects on their lives. But eh, sounds kinda interesting. :naughty:

10. *raises eyebrows* pigs have orgasms for hours :bigthumb:

11. dustin_r

dustin_r Guest

DAMN!!! if i did drugs, i'd do them and ride in someone's car EVERY time...lol

that sux bout the britches dood...oh well...just think, your almost gauranteed that no other sexual act will ever equal that...that SUX!!!!!

12. Biev

Biev Guest

well, you shouldn't be surprised that it needs a break after that ;o)

13. migwuk

migwuk New Member

Women can have 45 minute orgasms without drugs. Muscle Spasms are the only side effect. The uterus has to get used to them. My record orgasm given to a female is 45 minutes in 23 sexual positions with no drugs.

14. mstinawu

mstinawu i like being spanked

most guys i know can't even get hard on x..

15. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

I wasn't hard :hs:

16. Pioneer

Pioneer Are you annoyed? You will be.

I've got more than you can handle :o

17. figment

figment New Member

i have no problem getting hard on X, i just cant cum

18. col_panic

col_panic calm like a bomb Moderator

holy fucking shit :eek3:

19. Biev

Biev Guest

So it it healed yet?

20. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

:eek3: Update?

21. blazing187

blazing187 Guest

i love tabs!

22. must of been an SRT-4
    everytime i get in one i get wet!!!!
    but last time i rolled the bass was getting me off so i can see it justifyable!!!

23. Killswitch25

Killswitch25 Guest

females looking for a ride to help lessen the urge......Ride a Harley! All the girls that I know who have ridden on one seem to fall in love! Soon they will probably make attachable toys for Harleys

24. actually there is something called the sybian - basically the same effect for a fraction of the cost ;)

25. Killswitch25

Killswitch25 Guest

Well I better tell these girls all about it then!