GUN 44 days

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ebtromba, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.9) VZW:SCH-i760 PPC 240x320)

till the commonwealth of virginia issues me a concealed handgun permit.

living in a state that gives a shit about the 2nd amendment ftw.

buying 3 handguns online and not knowing you can only transfer one every 30 days unless you hold a CHP ftmfl

2. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

open carry until then ftw

3. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.9) VZW:SCH-i760 PPC 240x320)

I have open carried a couple times since i've been here. I dunno, I just feel so exposed when I open carry. although open carrying a 1911 is ftw

4. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

just get a digital voice recorder and you will be golden. Join up with the VCDL if you aren't. They are the only reason you have all the gun rights you do in VA :hs:

5. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

word. I think I've heard of them but I don't have any affiliation with them

also I work in DC alot (ftl) so that pretty much kills any prospect of being able to defend myself.

but even if I didn't work in DC I'm in navy and bringing weapons on base is a no-no. but I'm not concerned about some crazy idiot shooting up the base. its the drive home that is ...concerning

6. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

just called and asked why I haven't received it yet, as its been over 45 days and the law here is the commonwealth MUST issue it within 45 days, unless there is a reason not to. the very nice secretary said it came back from the state today and now the circuit court judge is signing off on it, which generally takes about a day. :noes: and then its ready to be picked up!!!!! :p I don't think I'll sue them for being a little behind.

as I said before, my gig is in the navy, and my "permanent duty station" (a pretty rare thing in the military) is in DC. I would love to live in the district, and also some parts of maryland would be good for me to live in as well, but I won't do it because of the subject of this post. and the few people I've told this think I'm nuts. they do not understand. but WMD on OT does. and thanks for that.

7. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

I hate how every state has a different acronym for a conceal carry permit. CCW, CPL, CHL, CHP, etc.

8. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

indeed. so I'm from texas and my car has texas plates, and guess what the first 3 characters of the plates are?? CCW

it is pretty much FTW