FRK 3some tonight

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by danw82, Mar 8, 2008.

1. danw82

danw82 New Member

It's lookin pretty good to go down. My well 9yrs of a girl I call "wife" and her friend just left to go out for a while. Before they left lots of teasing went on. Her friend was showing her tits and ass, changing right in front of me like 3 times and they both talked dirty. Once her friend seen some of the bed clothing I just bought she said when they get back I'll have to take some photos of them on the bed with it on. Then the I know how freaky you guys are came out and i showed her all the toys on the side of the bed. LMAO she's a freak but nothing with toys. She didn't even know what the bullet was!!!! She's joined before but we weren't around any toys so she never seen them before, she was pretty shocked once she seen the collection. The wife said before her friend came she's gonna try and make it happen tonight and then her friend was just really different and open tonight compared to other nights so it looks pretty good for me. From what I gather from the wife she'd like to start in the shower for some fun then move on from there. I know her friend hasn't tried the swing yet and said a # of times she wants to so maybe that will get put to use.

Sorrry for the long post just wishing it was late already and trying to kill time. Wish me luck.:x: I'll see what photos I got and blur out there face and post later if I can get some that aren't nudes since that's not allowed now:rolleyes:

2. jestre

jestre New Member

So how did it go? PM pics if you've got em!

3. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Yeah seriously! Pics/pm please! Haha.

4. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

I want to hear what happened with this one!

5. danw82

danw82 New Member

Well everything went as planned but pics. It's on again tonight also. I had my wife take this pic before they walked out the door. they'll be back here in a hr or so from the bars and the fun begins again. I think the best part of everything is seeing your girl go down on another woman and getting your dick sucked by 2 woman at the same time. I have the camera ready this time and warned them plenty about gettin pics but they don't want there faces in it. Sorry.

this is her friend that was accepted to be a stl rams cheerleader 3yrs ago.

[​IMG]

6. danw82

danw82 New Member

Yes that's a choker with a strap on her neck. Sorry for the mess of beer cans in the back and messy room but it's all cleaned up now and there should def. be more "work safe" to say pics tomorrow.

So can I post pics of them in some nice clothing as long as there isn't any nipples, pussy or asshole showing correct? Don't wanna break any rules or anything. If someone can be more specific for me than I'll post the legal pics. Once this get's cleared up I'll show the rest. I will have vid for sure but that's on my camera that don't get loaded on the computer, yeah I know no show no care. But I'm gonna try and get pics of them doin there thing and of me gettin sucked off by both of them.

7. Nakier

Nakier Führer of Fun

looks great , tell us how it goes.......

8. zanyspy_dude

zanyspy_dude King of teh n00bz

SOunds like fun. I'm guessing this wasn't your first time trying?

9. danw82

danw82 New Member

No not the first time for me but not a regular thing till the past couple weeks. Well last night was the best ever. They came back and I had all the different clothes laid out camcorder out and camera ready. I hear them out the door then it busts open and they turned the lights off and jumped on the bed with their clothes off already. I was in total shock by this and couldn't think about any of what was suppossed to happen when they came back. My girl was the first to start on my cock then her friend joined, they'd switch on and off for like 30 minutes and made it clear not to touch them during this time. I got slapped a couple times attemping which was great in my book. Well I had enough and got them to go down on each other for a while. I'd go back and forth between them making sure I didn't give one more attention then the other "key thing to do in a 3some" Then I got on top of my girl and gave each of them a bullet to play with on each other while I started fucking my girl then grabbed a dildo and stuck it in her friend. Now what was great about this is her friend never played with any toys before, no shit. Well she couldn't figure out what to really do with the bullet so I stopped on my girl and directed her and man did I find the spot quick!!! She jumped all over the place going crazy arms straight back against the wall pushing against it twisting around kinda. It was great!! Then i told her to work it while I went back to rockin the O lady and put the dildo back in her friend. I stroked it in and up nice and slow starting off then got it going pretty hard and fast. The harder I pushed it up and in the more she enjoyed it and before I knew it she beat the wife to an ogasm. She had to take a lil break after that so I got the wife to finish off then went at it on both of them for about 20-30 minutes and had to blow the load on both of them. Her friend don't swallow or anything so I couldn't enjoy that but it's still great blowing it over both of them. She said she wants to come back and do it alot more now that she tested the toys and enjoyed it more than any other time. I guess once we tested things out we finally got the good and bad things out of the way now so I only see it getting better. If only we used the toys friday night. And since we we're upstairs both nights we never got to use the swing. Hell i planned on it the second night but lost all focus on things when they came back. I'll have to remind her friend about the swing before the next time happens.

The wife has been turned on alot about 3 somes lately and is now talking to her other friend that just got implants and damn is she bad as fuck!!! I'll be ready to die if she can get her to join. I think why it's been a while since we've had a 3some is because I was on her all the time about doing it again and well as many know that never helps anything. So I gave up on even talking about the subject and 3-4 weeks later she's back on track and we have girls again willing to join.

10. Ryal

Ryal Guest

:bowdown: Please, more pics to my inbox! Grats to you mate =D

11. danw82

danw82 New Member

I don't have any other pics right now. They came in teh room and took advantage of me which is alot better than getting more pics to me. Next time I plan on getting pics

12. Osiris^

Osiris^ Creepy as fuck son OT Supporter

lucky motherfucker :bowdown:

13. magik

magik New Member

I still don't understand how people can have 3somes with people they are in serious relationships, it's got to take a LOT of trust between the two. I can't say I've ever been in that type of relationship, both my partner and I are always very jealous people.

But that's great that you guys are open to that sort of thing and that things are progressing. I hope they did and continue to go well for you guys :]

14. danw82

danw82 New Member

It's all about talking before anything happens and get everything out that will bother one another. Like she doesn't want me to eat any of them out cause she loves how I do it and doesn't want to share that part of what I can do. Which pretty much says that I can't fuck worth a shit lol. But I agreed with her and I won't eat any of them out. Anything she does is just a turn on for me so she can do whatever she wants and it doesn't bother me during the experience. It's just sex in a different way really. No love or feelings towards the other girls and just adds a lil spice to our love life.

I also hope it continues to go well for us thanks for the comment

15. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

nice stories and nice follow through!

16. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

We did a serious discussion thread about this (I think while you were out), it is a very interesting read (Vulgar started it).

17. magik

magik New Member

I'll have to look for it. I was out for like a month due to moving so, I guess I missed a bit.

18. stapleremover

stapleremover New Member

:eek3:

in for PM

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  19. S1L1C0N

S1L1C0N New Member

my inbox awaits! VERY hot story!

20. Primal

Primal Pavement Killer

Damn nice story, gave me a boner from hell lol.
    Agreed. :cool:

21. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

Great story and definitely in for PM.

22. sharper4

sharper4 New Member

PM me please!

23. N_A

N_A Member

pm please

24. Insert

Insert Active Member