360 HDMI port

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by Foot Soldier, May 29, 2009.

1. Foot Soldier

Foot Soldier New Member

i have an elite and when i play certain games the sounds horribly distorted.

at 1st it was after awhile of game play and now its constant. i tried switching the hdmi on the tv same thing, bought a different cable same thing, plugged it in with HD components and worked perfectly fine, anyone have problem with this? id say my xbox is a lil over a year old, would xbox cover it or would i have to pay?:wtc:

2. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

Don't know what to tell ya really. Only thing I know for sure, that ain't covered! :hsd:

3. deviant

deviant rest your trigger on my finger

weird. if you can't figure it out just make it red ring and send it in for a replacement :hs:

do you have the newest dashboard update? i remember there was an issue with hdmi sound problems from the fall update, but they were fixed in like january or february.

4. Foot Soldier

Foot Soldier New Member

yeah ive updated each time it prompts, and i was thinking of red lighting it but how :eek4:

5. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

Wrap it in a 2 towels for a night.

6. sony

sony Active Member

follow twinsen's advice

burn your house down

7. Foot Soldier

Foot Soldier New Member

:hs: so my friend sent his halo 360 in for the same problem and they sent him back a regular white 360. and when he called they said he sent a regular white not a halo 360. so finally after hours of arguing, they agreed as long as he sends the one they sent back theyll send him a halo one but it can take up to 3 weeks? wtf?!....now im scurred im going to go thru this....

my experience...when i first got a 360 i bought the basic core with a hd...i had it red light twice and always had prompt and quick service...i think once my 360 was gone for 9 days straight being the longest of the 2. so im hoping maybe he jus had bad luck on his?:ugh2:

8. Mugatu

Mugatu Ask me about market research. OT Supporter

Are you sure your settings haven't changed? I've had some of my settings magically change for no reason - this almost sounds like what you'd get with the "Dolby Digital with WMA Pro sound" option selected when your TV doesn't support it.

9. Foot Soldier

Foot Soldier New Member

dont remember if ive gone through settings, but ill give it a try:bigthumb: