A&P 35 mm Photo Question

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by fogeyman7, Dec 17, 2004.

1. fogeyman7

fogeyman7 New Member

hi guys, this is my first post here......i have a question....if i were to purchase a good high quality 35mm or digital camera, would a photo store develop them, and if so would they come out well, like professional quality? If not, how could i get the pics developed at a high quality?
    Thanks alot...

2. Jcolman

Jcolman OT Supporter

A good 35mm film camera is capable of producing professional quality results, even if you take your film to Walmart. The bigger question is are you a good enough photographer to take professional quality picturers? Just because you purchase the best camera doens't automatically mean that your pictures are going to come out looking good. In fact, unless you know and understand the principals of photography, your pictures may not turn out at all, because most high quality 35mm cameras aren't the "point and shoot" variety. You may still have to make some adjustments to the camera, such as setting shutter speed or aperature, or both prior to snaping the picture. However, the lens that comes with a good camera will most likely be a bit sharper than a cheaper point and shoot camera.

Don't be discouraged from buying a good camera but your first accessory should be a good book or two on basic photography.

3. BlackWRX

BlackWRX New Member

You might also want to start with b&w photography and develop your own film/prints.